Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the_game

pics from the hockey show

Yea those eagle fusions are hideous. I like the camo chest protector though. The tps and brians stuff looks really good IMO.

Yeah I was there at the show so if you guys have any questions about goalie gear at the show, shoot.

My top 5 from the show:

1. Ballistik Comp. Goaler Stick

2. TPS Summit NHL Spec Blocker

3. Vortek Glove and Pads (VK5 Oracle)

4. Salming gloves and sticks

5. Eagle Sentry C/A in Camo

Glad to see you enjoyed my pix and review from the show!

It was a better show for goalies than for players this year.

Yeah, none of the players stuff impressed me. The only cool things were the new Supreme Player skates, XXX Lite sticks, and thats pretty much it.

Yeah, none of the players stuff impressed me. The only cool things were the new Supreme Player skates, XXX Lite sticks, and thats pretty much it.

XXX Lite pants were interesting too.

Did you happen to notice those new Bauer gloves? The ones that look like they were modeled after Optimus Primes hands? I saw them in the catalogue after the show and wished I could have taken a look at them.

Did you happen to notice those new Bauer gloves? The ones that look like they were modeled after Optimus Primes hands? I saw them in the catalogue after the show and wished I could have taken a look at them.

Yeah I saw them and tried them on. One of our members who works for NBH walked me through the display.

J-Shera Posted on Jan 15 2006, 04:57 PM

Congrats to the guy from MSH who created the look for those new eagles pads. They look awesome

I agree they Certainly look the best in the eagle line, but the question is are they any good? JK :P

Anyone know if there is any pics like that posted of player equipment from the show?

Well I'm the one who took all those photo's and we didn't cover players equipment as we only cover goalietenders. Unfortunately I was the only person taking shots that I saw at the show. Hopefully someone took some shots for you.

It has always been somewhat frowned upon so I never take my camera to the shows.

I asked every booths reps before I took a single shot. They all were more then thrilled to have me take them. The only booth that gave me remotely a hard time was CCM/Reebok and their rep was just joking with me about taking so many. Of course a lot of those pix just up and disappeared. LOL