Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael9

Free NHL center preview

Not sure if this belong in this forum or not but anyway, nhl center is ofering a free preview, for starchoice and bell express view don't know about the other cable and satilitte company's. Anyway I just though i would informed those who were interesed in watching some free NHL hockey for the time being.

Happy Watching

Thanks for the heads up, Michael.

My only regret is that I could have watched Pitts tonight

Evidently I'm now blacked out of all Pens games. I have to email the NHL and thank them.

I think they are trying to bring a new fan base, about a month ago it was 3 weeks of free preview for Rogers Digital Cable owners kinda false advertisement if you ask me because we already get NHL Network with the basic Rogers Digital Cable so nothing was really free.

Evidently I'm now blacked out of all Pens games. I have to email the NHL and thank them.

You say that like it's a bad thing... :huh: They're doing you a favour.

It does suck when there's a black-out. Sometimes it doesn't make sense at all. Imagine how all four of Chicago's fans feel now! ;)

It does suck when there's a black-out. Sometimes it doesn't make sense at all. Imagine how all four of Chicago's fans feel now! ;)

Blackouts occur on NHL Center Ice when there is a local or regional sports station in your area that is carrying the game. Since NESN carries the Bruins I don't get the Center Ice feed through my satellite.

Are you kidding me? THIS MADE MY NIGHT!

Ugh but Kristin doesn't have digital cable...she's gonna have to wait til I watch it or we're going to her sister's house...

Just for the sake of comparison, here are the distances from my house to various arenas. Guess what team I can't see, not that I really want to watch them on a regular basis. Distances from mapquest.com

Washington - 123.7

Philadelphia - 107.25

NJ - 171.33

Pittsburgh - 207.71

Rangers - 172.84