Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fonya

**The Official iPod and iTunes Thread**

Searched all over the net, but still looking for more, Anybody know of any good places on the net to buy iPod video skins or cases?

The one that comes with its fine. You can still use the scroll wheel with it on to.

Searched all over the net, but still looking for more, Anybody know of any good places on the net to buy iPod video skins or cases?

Try Here

Thats where I got mine. Some are pretty neat and most will run ya around $40 but they're worth it. (they include the click wheel and screen protector aswell unlike other skins)

There are many cases out for the 5G but almost none in the stores. The agent 18 is nice but its frosted except for the screen and it scratches. There is the iskin evo3 which is nice. I just picked up a case at bestbuy which was the zcover. It was the only silicone case they had and I liked it because it was very simple. Contour makes a completly clear hardcase.

Heres some links:

iSkin

Agent 18

zCover

That Agent18 polycarbonate case is looking very nice. Might pick it up, already have a belkin case for mine though.

It is nice, remember its frosted though and has a very open bottom that can be a plus or a neg.

Has anyone had success running ipod linux on the nano?

Yes. I'll put pics of video running off the nano when apple decides to replace my screen. But i'll just leave you with Beavis & Butthead running on my 4G. :)

jan160011cy.jpg

I added some important tips and links to the initial post so you dont have to search through the thread. Any helpful tips etc. will be added to the first post with credit given.

Question: What's the fastest way to assign cd covers to albums for iTunes and subsequently a 5th gen iPod? I'm using the "double click to play each song, then right click and paste image into album slot after copying an image" method. And with about 1200 songs, I don't want to spend a month doing this.

Thanks in advance. I just finished my Metallica (non live) collection, took about 20 minutes. Ick.

like so the album cover shows up on your ipod screen when the songs playing? if so click on the first song in the album and then hold shift and click on the last song in the album. then insert the picture. im not sure if this wiilll help.

Question: What's the fastest way to assign cd covers to albums for iTunes and subsequently a 5th gen iPod? I'm using the "double click to play each song, then right click and paste image into album slot after copying an image" method. And with about 1200 songs, I don't want to spend a month doing this.

Thanks in advance. I just finished my Metallica (non live) collection, took about 20 minutes. Ick.

Select the album you want to give album art to, right-click get info, and they will be a place to drop the album art in.