Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Mission Catalogue

one of my biggest concerns is durability. Is there anything you really like or dislike about the skates? but really im just trying to get a general feel for the skates. I've never skated in a mission skate, and im just trying to get a feel for them before i check them out at the LHS. My last skates were easton SBX ultra lites and before trying on the new skates, the AG110 seems like it would be a good skate to move on to. Right? Abit more expensive, but thats what im looking for anyways. Im coming up on my senior year of college club, and i dont plan on buying skates for a while after this pair, so i want to get it right.

I was a little disappointed coming from the Mission S series. Coming from those Eastons, they might work for you. The heels are too wide and the ankle is too deep for me, despite the fact that I have a thick, wide foot. Try them on and make sure they fit properly, a lot of people aren't going to be able to wear them comfortably.

so your saying they prolly wont fit like my skates now then? did u have your AG's baked or no? how much differently did they fit after words?

not to get off topic but is there a top of the line skate off the top of your head that would fit about the same size wise as my current skates?

so your saying they prolly wont fit like my skates now then? did u have your AG's baked or no? how much differently did they fit after words?

not to get off topic but is there a top of the line skate off the top of your head that would fit about the same size wise as my current skates?

I'm only saying that they didn't fit like my S500s, you might be ok coming from Eastons. You should try them on before you buy them though.

alright, I'll post back once i get to try them on.... Did u bake yours? If so, did they seem fit any bigger after words?

I did bake mine and it didn't have much of an impact.

thanks. anyone know of any mission patterns with a closed face?

The Hull/Leopold 2 is about as close as you're going to find.

What's the lie on the Leopold 2?

justin or someone who knows, will the 65 be whippier or the same as the 75? I know theyre different flexes, but the 65 st for example felt the same as the int. synergy.

Also, was the taper length increased from last years hex? If so, the sticks should be a bit whippier right?

alright, I'll post back once i get to try them on.... Did u bake yours? If so, did they seem fit any bigger after words?

I baked my Mission skates and I felt they did fit around my ankle better after the bake compared to before hand.

I know its probably been asked many times but are mission bringing out a standard composite blade anytime soon?

Mike hinted that there may be one coming eventually