Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetblazer

The Topic top end all debates

Who do you like more?  

267 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok.....here we go......crosby is better because he can do it all.....pass,deke,deke,deke,score,and his has good enough manegement to get him a supprorting cast....in about 5 years....ovie will be another kovalev and crosby,well lets just say that wayne gretzky and darryl sittler will have about 5 records left in 5 years because of crosby.....while ovechkin is making 5 million a year and scoring 60 points (I.E kovalev) and for now....as don cherry says "hes gonna get it sooner or later"

ok.....here we go......crosby is better because he can do it all.....pass,deke,deke,deke,score,and his has good enough manegement to get him a supprorting cast....in about 5 years....ovie will be another kovalev and crosby,well lets just say that wayne gretzky and darryl sittler will have about 5 records left in 5 years because of crosby.....while ovechkin is making 5 million a year and scoring 60 points (I.E kovalev) and for now....as don cherry says "hes gonna get it sooner or later"

Crosby is going to have 894 goals and 2857 points in the next 5 years. Thats impressive indeed :rolleyes:

here's to hoping crosby matures quickly, and maybe grows some facial hair. if he can, that is.

Sid will grow facial hair when Ovie buys himself some Proactiv.

and 86 points in about 55 games isnt that bad either....HART ROSS FOR CROSBY!!!! and ill throw in the conn smythe and the lester B too....not the lady byng though....thats the only problem

Crosby is going to have 894 goals and 2857 points in the next 5 years. Thats impressive indeed :rolleyes:

well you know what i mean....like in game records and stuff....and 10 points in 1 game will be beaten by sidney crosby and a couple cups too....gretzky messier and fuhr = Malkin crosby and fleury

The problem here is you are way too bias. As I am so I won't make my argument that Ovy is better but to state that if you are saying Ovy is going to be a flash in the pot type of player you are most likely mistaken. While we all cannot predict the future look what Ovy is doing with little to no supporting cast. He doesn't have a decent 2nd line and a center to feed him pucks. Giving him a decent center his numbers and those around him will jump even more while Crosby already has a great supporting cast.

scott

and 86 points in about 55 games isnt that bad either....HART ROSS FOR CROSBY!!!! and ill throw in the conn smythe and the lester B too....not the lady byng though....thats the only problem

Crosby is going to have 894 goals and 2857 points in the next 5 years. Thats impressive indeed :ph34r:

well you know what i mean....like in game records and stuff....and 10 points in 1 game will be beaten by sidney crosby and a couple cups too....gretzky messier and fuhr = Malkin crosby and fleury

Are you serious??? The gretzky part yes but Malkin is a completley different player than Messier was nor will he be as good as Messier. I don't think Fleury is going to be a Grant Fuhr either.

ok.....i sisnt say he was a fuhr....but hes really good though.....and you know what i mean with the malkin and messie thing.....there comparable....and im not being bias...i like the sens dude....and even if crosby wasnt from NS i would still like him more.....im just saying that crosby wil be JUST as good as gretzky and leury will be JUST AS good as fuhr and same with moose and geno......CROSBY FOR HART ROSS

winning the hart ross would be very impressive for someone his age... i don't think it's ever been done before...

It would be simply amazing to win an award that doesn't exist.

winning the hart ross would be very impressive for someone his age... i don't think it's ever been done before...

i'm glad you agree... only chuck norris could win a trophy that doesn't exist...

i'm glad you agree... only chuck norris could win a trophy that doesn't exist...

Chuck norris can do anything but...ok ill clear this up.....

CRSBY FOR ART ROSS AND HART!!!!! better??? or confused over that too?

ok.....i sisnt say he was a fuhr....but hes really good though.....and you know what i mean with the malkin and messie thing.....there comparable....and im not being bias...i like the sens dude....and even if crosby wasnt from NS i would still like him more.....im just saying that crosby wil be JUST as good as gretzky and leury will be JUST AS good as fuhr and same with moose and geno......CROSBY FOR HART ROSS

Unless he is in a must win / playoff situation