Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael9

Amazing save

I live here in Fort Wayne, and yeah that was luck out of his ass. St. Pierre has been playing pretty brutal this year so it was good to see him starting to get some luck and or his skill back. He's a good goalie when he's on, but when he's not its brutal. Michael9 can I ask where your from? Just wondering

I live here in Fort Wayne, and yeah that was luck out of his ass. St. Pierre has been playing pretty brutal this year so it was good to see him starting to get some luck and or his skill back. He's a good goalie when he's on, but when he's not its brutal. Michael9 can I ask where your from? Just wondering

His profile info says Montreal.

I think it was Brett Hull that said something like, sometimes goalies make saves, but most of the time you just end up shooting it at his equipment.

If only that guy had gone for safety and roofed it. Man i would have lost it if i missed something like that! But lucky as hell, did anyone see Aebischer's three save sequence against against detroit? Sorry if a missed a discussion on it already