Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

analog999

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seahawks, been saying this since the start of the year, been my fav team for a long time. I hope they win to shut up all these bandwagoners.

Since my Pats didnt make the Bowl, i'll have to go with my next team the steelers, liked em for quite some time, and i want to see Bettis win in his final year, Go Steelers Go.

Steelers by 10, I'd say something around 31-21. Seattle's overrated, made it because of home field which they earned playing in the weakest division in football.

Steelers by 10, I'd say something around 31-21. Seattle's overrated, made it because of home field which they earned playing in the weakest division in football.

S.ALEXANDER IS UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!!!

Tell that to the redskins.

Gotta go with my hometown Steelers, although by the end of the game I'll probobly be too drunk to know who wins and won't find out till tomorrow at work.

haha, way to be positive!

im sure you will know they won as soon as you wake up if you live in pittsburg

Just something i heard while watching the Habs/Flyers game on TSN. The Habs have played on Superbowl Sunday for the past 9 years, and over those 9 years the NFC was 6-3. So it favors the Seahawks.

Just thought i'd add that.

I would think Seattles anything but overrated.

I would think Seattles anything but overrated.

Why's that? Their horrible division, their inflated stats from said division, getting lucky that the best team in the nfc got knocked off?

Please tell me you're not referring to Chicago as the best NFC team, a title that's misleading in its own right.

He's not going to be a major factor in this game. I thought the Seahawks were going to win the last couple years, this year I refuse to pick them and I'm so sick of the damn steeler fans around here that I will not pick them either.

bullsh*t call on that steeler TD ...

No doubt!!! Ben sucks! Seattle pretty much dominated the first half, maybe if the Steelers could get some first downs they could have a chance at winning.Seattle will take control in second half.

Also that offensive pass-interference call on seattle was garbage.

Watch the spots, Seattle has been getting jobbed on almost every play. Quite possibly the worst officiating I've seen in a long time, even worse than the Steelers - Indy game.