Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bane

Looking for new wheels

well i can say ive used both rink rat and revision wheels ,both are very good wheels.im useing gold set up (185lbs)and they seem to be a very good wheel.you cant go wrong with either wheel co.,but right now im going to stick with revision and see how these wheels hold up,they do hold the corners,have a good grip( would be better with platnum combo)and are a nice light wheel.so far i like them.

yeah they are.. its your first time using them so its good that you may try the platinums now for more grip.. maybe not go all platinum as that may be to soft for you.. i would say go with the plat.-gold-gold-plat. setup.. keep us posted on what you think

yeah i was thinking of going platnum-gold-gold-platnum,i was skateing this morning and i was feeling them out,i need a softer wheel in front for more kick off grip,i was doing some drills with some cones and got some good grip and some good maneuvering going backwards to forwards,side to side.tight turning puck handling,these wheels respond very well.over all if they hold their grip game after game and dont break apart after afew months i would say this is avery good perfomance wheel,ill see how they hold.