Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bane

Looking for new wheels

nah revision wouldnt put bad wheels on the market.. they are great people and have great customer service.. and i know jim A will agree on that comment

i just gave a responce on this on another thread.. but yeah they have great rebound.. just make sure you are getting the right wheels for your weight and you will be fine.. and they will last for a long ass time

yep love them, but I'm never skating on something with Stahl's name on it!! lol

on the Hejduk Bronze now..

the wheels just work for me, hopefully you have the same experience as CSW and I...interesting to find out what you think of them..

yep love them, but I'm never skating on something with Stahl's name on it!! lol

on the Hejduk Bronze now..

the wheels just work for me, hopefully you have the same experience as CSW and I...interesting to find out what you think of them..

LOL... My first thought was.. Who the hell is this Stahl guy? It definitelly isn't Staal of the hurricanes.

Ive read the info on the Revision set-ups etc... off the site, but how bout some real life input...Im 155lbs. and want a good balance of speed and grip, whats a good set up? Or what set ups do the ones that have Revisions use and you weight etc...?

I skate all Bronze..but I'm 210...it works for me..talk to the guys there they can answer your questions...mostly Nabeel is in the office during mid week and at events on the weekends etc..

**there was a sick pick of Stahl @ State Wars where you could see the top of the net popping in that OT win (Georgia?)**

yeah nabeel is in the office during the week i believe.. i weight 160-170 and im on a all gold set of stahls.. and no its not the stahl from the hurricanes its the stahl from nj.. and just to mention milan hejduk actually did use revisions when he played roller when there was no nhl. I used to use a sets of platinum-gold-gold-platinum. And also sets of all platinum when i first used them when i was alot lighter. The best thing is to go by the chart on www.revisionhockey.com like i said i weight 160-170 right now and the balence between the grip and speed is great. They dont feel to soft at all for me and are great on turns.. what do you weight maybe i can help you out

Stock07,

The Matrix is designed so a player can optimize his wheel setup based on his particular skating style and weight. If you go to your weight category, you can choose 3 different setups based on how you prefer to skate.

There is a big difference in the 3 setups offered in each category...you will feel it. So if you like all grip, all speed, or a combo of both you have your choice.

I would recommend going Platinum-Gold-Gold-Platinum for your weight.

If it's your first time on Revisions, a safe choice is to get the combo setup. If you like them great...if you feel a little slow then go to the Speed setup...if you feel you are not gripping enough then go to the Grip setup the next time around. Basically, by the time your on your second set of Revisions, you should be totally familiar with your skating style preference and what wheels work best for you.

If you have any questions just call us over here. 714-891-3456 and ask for Nabeel.

Thanks and good luck!!!

stahl ,is one sick hockey player.this kid is real good.

Is he an inline player, minor league ice player? I have never heard of Thomas Stahl.

stahl ,is one sick hockey player.this kid is real good.

Is he an inline player, minor league ice player? I have never heard of Thomas Stahl.

I think it's Eric Stahl

If this is the Thomas Stahl im thinking of, hes an awesome roller player out of NJ, i played against him for many year. And as odd as it sounds, he has also played for the Hurricanes, which is just another team name for the Bad Apples.

no trust me im 100% sure its tommy stahl from new jersey who did play for the bad apples and for tour usa 87s. He is a great player to watch. The reason the wheel doesnt say eric staal on it because eric never used revisions. Milan Hejduks name is on the wheels because he actually used revisions last summer or 2 summers ago when the NHL was on lock out. Hopefully all of you that are testing revisions, you will like them and im sure they will last u a hell of a long time

Review of Revision Gold wheels after one game. Speed and maneuverability with these wheels is excellent. So far the best wheels I have skated on. My only regret so far is that I did not go with the silver wheels, I like lots of grip. However after I get completely used to them in a couple of games, I may not regret not getting the extra grip.

So far absolutelly the best wheels I have used. Granted, I have not used Rink Rats. the wheels I have used in the past are Factory Z Rated (most recent), Labeda Dynasty, gripper Lite, Hyper Trinity (not the current version).

Review of Revision Gold wheels after one game. Speed and maneuverability with these wheels is excellent. So far the best wheels I have skated on. My only regret so far is that I did not go with the silver wheels, I like lots of grip. However after I get completely used to them in a couple of games, I may not regret not getting the extra grip.

So far absolutelly the best wheels I have used. Granted, I have not used Rink Rats. the wheels I have used in the past are Factory Halo (most recent), Labeda Dynasty, gripper Lite, Hyper Trinity (not the current version).

nice to knoiw those are the best wheels you've used but that list of past wheels isn't saying much... :unsure: we need more people who have used both revisions and rinkrats

it seems once people pick up either RR or Revision they're hooked on the one and don't try anything else. I'll try to find the thread where reps from both were talking about the similarities and differences.