Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

analog999

Degrees of Gretzky

With all of this talk about Gretzky and his gambling fiasco, I thought it would be fun to do a "Degrees of Gretzky" to see how many guys it would take you to get to Gretzky. Basically the game will go like this: You link yourself to "The Great One" by listing the sequence of people that you've been on the ice with who have been on the ice with someone who has been on the ice with Gretzky.

Mine's easy:

Me -> Played a pickup game with Oleg Saprykin when he was a Seattle Thunderbird -> Oleg plays for Gretzky

Me -> Like to play hockey -> Gretz played hockey

Sorry, I had to do it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats funny I don't care who you are.

Git R Doooooone

Me ---> Met Walter --> Father

Me --> Mom shared an Elevator with Wayne

Me --> Sent Letter to Gretz --> Got back Autograph (likely fake)

Do these work?

I played softball with Leclair, McGillis, and Brian Boucher. I'm sure there aren't too many degrees of separation between them and Gretz.

Boucher played for him?

Nice guys, way to poop on his thread. ;)

We all do it. Who was the guy who posted a plate of cookies after I posted a thread about pants. And then everbody said those look good.

I see Wayne in PHX every other week when I go see the Coyotes. Have met Wayne on several occasions and did work with him in the past. Doesn't get any closer than this.

You could be in his gambling ring...

I see Wayne in PHX every other week when I go see the Coyotes. Have met Wayne on several occasions and did work with him in the past. Doesn't get any closer than this.

You could be in his gambling ring...

Hey you don't happen to have TV's stacked up in your bathtub, Do you?

And Congrats..I guess you win.

I bet in his organization with tocchet.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

oh my god that is amazing.

booom i love it.

anyways. My rich aunt in cali her maid used to be the maid for gretz. got a couple pictures signed by him from this "maid"

I had to do a little research at hockeydb, but found out I'm only a few degrees from Wayne. I call him Wayne cuz we're so close.

I know Jim Slater of the Atlanta Thrashers through a class we both took at Michigan State. He currently playes with Jaroslav Modry, who played with Wayne in the '95-'96 season with LA.

Had a junior training session taken by Dennis Maxwell -> Maxwell coached London Racers -> Eric Cairns played for Racers during the lockout -> Cairns got a 5 min major against Phoenix on the 21st Jan -> Gretzky is the coach of the coyotes :)

I played against Jed Ortmeyer when I was in high school and on occasion I intercepted a pass or two from him and to him. Jed played with Mark Messier on the Rangers and has received passes from Mark and given them. Mark played with Wayne and has received passes from Wayne and given them.

Therefore I have intercepted a pass from Wayne and a pass to Wayne :D

I played against Jed Ortmeyer when I was in high school and on occasion I intercepted a pass or two from him and to him. Jed played with Mark Messier on the Rangers and has received passes from Mark and given them. Mark played with Wayne and has received passes from Wayne and given them.

Therefore I have intercepted a pass from Wayne and a pass to Wayne :D

and this deflected pass was shot upwards into my face, so i now blame wayne gretzky for the titanium plate where my cheekbone used to be. That jerk!