Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rod211

Good Form

I love Gaborik(style wise only), and so does the anouncer on TSN, Holly Horton, she practicaly mouns his name everytime they show a Wild recap.... "You guessed it yeah Gaboriiiiiik...." :lol:

Crosby is a great skater. He skates with a deep knee bend and has a powerful stride. He is very quick coming out of corners.

I think Coffey is the best skater I've ever seen play. His stride seemed so effortless yet he would just blow by people on a coast to coast rush and put the puck in the back of the net.

I love Gaborik(style wise only), and so does the anouncer on TSN, Holly Horton, she practicaly mouns his name everytime they show a Wild recap.... "You guessed it yeah Gaboriiiiiik...." :lol:

you never know what goes on behind the scenes :lol:

I love Gaborik(style wise only), and so does the anouncer on TSN, Holly Horton, she practicaly mouns his name everytime they show a Wild recap.... "You guessed it yeah Gaboriiiiiik...."  :lol:

you never know what goes on behind the scenes :lol:

LOL

but seriously have you seen Gaborik that guy has got to be in anyones top 5 ugliest players list.

Scott Niedermayer, Bret Hedican, Jan Bulis, I've always found Maxim Afinogenov a great skater, really fast anyways.

And although his style is ackward, I've always liked the way Richard Zednik skates.

Here's one for you....Wes Walz. Tough as nails, an excelent defensive forward, and one of the fastest guys in the NHL. When the Wild hold their own "Skills Competition" for the fans, Walz beats Gaborik. Gabby won fastest skater at the 2003 Allstar Weekend.

Chris

Also: Selanne, Mogilny, Lafleur.

In terms of quickness: Dionne, Kariya, Bure.

Backwards: Lefebvre, Don Sweeney.

Lateral: Leetch, Zhitnik, Zyusin.