Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Sakic's Stealth

I happened to see a good close up of Sakic on the bench last night and noticed something funny about his stealth. The ones at the show had tapered handles, yet Joe's was completely rectangular at the top. Just thought it was interesting.

The ones at the expo here didnt have tapered handles I dont think, I picked a couple up and I didnt notice the handles being tapered?

Could he have just used extra tape and taped it up, I do that to all the back up sticks I have/had becasue I use Flarrow 5070's and they have a wheelbarrow handle which I find annoying, so I just use extra tape, and it gets much thicker.

Could he have just used extra tape and taped it up, I do that to all the back up sticks I have/had becasue I use Flarrow 5070's and they have a wheelbarrow handle which I find annoying, so I just use extra tape, and it gets much thicker.

I don't see why he'd go through the trouble when he can just get them made without a tapered handle.

Altough I probably won't buy a retail one of these, it's nice that mroe companies are making different handles. My favourite so far has been the circlular handle on the Graf/Busch Laser. What does the stealth's handle compare to?

thats what happens when you click on the double back button :) it was on the last page actually. though i'd resurrect it.

what?

whats the point of resurrecting this old topic? its completely pointless considering sakic probably isnt using this stick anymore