Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngchuckb

synergy 1300 w/ls2

i have som size 8.5r synergyskates. love the boot, the blade & holder giving me nightmares. whenever i try to lean into a turn, i eat shit. would the extra 3mm or whatever help me w/this? it seemed to help on my old xx's

ps has anyone come across problems w/ trying to swap out the blades on the synergys? i'm a little hesitant cuz they're all carbon fiber . any piece of info will help

the fuckers at peranis did a real butch job messin up the holders real nicly but if you have a reliable rivter then your fine. make sure they use shorter rivets because the boot is thinner.

Sorry to bring this back up,but can you dremel some of bottom forefoot because of howthin it is? I want to put a hummer chassis on it

The composite is only like 3 MM thick at most so you would probably have to use lifts or smaller wheels for a hummer chasis.

Kiss your warranty good-bye when the boot blows up the minute you take off the Easton holder. One of the players in my place mounted LS2s. When the toe cap turned to mush, Easton said no warranty on toe cap because you changed holders.

Kiss your warranty good-bye when the boot blows up the minute you take off the Easton holder. One of the players in my place mounted LS2s. When the toe cap turned to mush, Easton said no warranty on toe cap because you changed holders.

And we all know that the toe cap FAILED because of the LS2 holders. :rolleyes:

No, but once he changed the holders, Easton was off the hook for a pair of skates that fell apart. That is what I want you to be aware of.

Just interested. What is the deal with the Easton 1300 boot and toe cap. What exactly happens to it when it turns to mush or the boot fails? I haven't had any issues with mine at all.

You could press in the toe cap with your fingers. If you ever were hit by a slapshot all your toes would be broken.

i have som size 8.5r synergyskates. love the boot, the blade & holder giving me nightmares. whenever i try to lean into a turn, i eat shit. would the extra 3mm or whatever help me w/this? it seemed to help on my old xx's

ps has anyone come across problems w/ trying to swap out the blades on the synergys? i'm a little hesitant cuz they're all carbon fiber . any piece of info will help

i alo have this problem every time i go to turn i eat it i thought i just had to get used to the skate but its been a month now nd i still do it and its brutal any suggestions?

I had that happen to me but it turned out just to be a bad sharpening. I had a wide width so I thought at first that the boot might have been hitting the ice and slipping out, but I sharpened them again and it fixed it...

I had that happen to me but it turned out just to be a bad sharpening. I had a wide width so I thought at first that the boot might have been hitting the ice and slipping out, but I sharpened them again and it fixed it...

ill try hat cause i am getting pretty pissed off cause i have had alot of chances to score n shit and i just keep eating it n it makes me ad althought i have only had the skates for about a onth n used the about 3 times... also havent sharpend them since the first sharpening so..