Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

let me know how the xxv's are for roller i was thinking about doing something similar.

I converted a pair of XXV's to roller with a hummer chassis, pics are a few pages back. Ive been skating them for about 7 months now and i love them. They have held up really well with very little breakdown or damage, and performance is excellent. I'd definately recommend converting a pair to roller.

I haven't had a chance to skate on the roller XXV's yet. Won't be able to until my game tomorrow. That will also be my first time on Revisions so we'll see how that goes...

As for mounting a hummer I'm sure not much would be needed as there are cutouts already on the bottom of the boot. Once the holder is removed you'll see what I'm talking about. You're going to have to drill new holes regardless. I don't know of any roller frame that uses the same hole pattern as the LS2.

Edited by acuracing

Yes and yes! I had to have new holes drilled and then had to dremmel a small amount from the bottom of the boot. There are cut outs on the bottom of the boot as acuracing mentioned, so the amount is quite small. Check your PMs

harder in the back softer up front, gold in front and bronze in the back i believe, im rolling on the super swiss 6 ball bearings. ive never had a bearing roll so fast and so long.

Just curious, how much do you weight and where did you pick up the super swiss bearings?

im about 175lbs, and i got the bearings at inlinewarehouse.com. how do you like the revisions? the ones i have are the first set i have had, and i like them. my torhs team actually just got sponsored by them so im kinda stuck with them, but so far i have been impressed with them.

Just finished my first game in the XXV/MG Vanguard/Revisions and all I can say is that this i the best setup I have ever skated on. Such a perfect fitting boot after I baked it once. Very lightweight setup and massive grip with the Revisions.