Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ExitTwoEighty

Scoring on your own net?

Oh man, this year some kid on my team scored on our own net. The other team dumped it in, and it bounced out to just under the top of the circle. This kid gets the puck, and then wires it straight into our net. He meant to put it around the boards, but he was a complete hack. It was the hardest shot he ever took, and his only goal the whole year.

remember at the school game against college francais? one guy on our D scored on our net twice, once it deflected through his skates, the other time it was a tip in.

I am a goalie. and i remember once a couple years back like when i was ten. a kid (from my own team) got the put at the bottom of the circle and was comming around the net. and i thought instaed of just standin there i should get in my stance so it looks like im paying attetnion luckly i did. the kid lost the puck and i just slid across to kick it out with my toe. not sure if anyone has ever scored on me can;t remember for sure but if i do be sure to post it

Guest Datsyuk*13

At my local school a kid scored twice on his own goalie in one game. That is in field hockey though. But anyways our team won like 17-2 those were the only goals they got on our school.

At my local school a kid scored twice on his own goalie in one game. That is in field hockey though. But anyways our team won like 17-2 those were the only goals they got on our school.

This year on me!!! gordon scored twice on me only two goals i let in would a had a shut out! :angry:

Also didn;t jason bein score on you in tryouts?

Played a tournament last weekend when my coach had me on defense (I am a forward). So I had a bad position that ended up with a puck deflecting on my skate and going in the net. Sucked pretty bad too because even though we won the game, we were short one point to go into finals (we tied a couple games before that one).

It sucks bad, and it wasn't my fault..Well, I like to think that anyway. If you want to know how embarrasing it is (in a high tension game), then think of how you would feel if you were playing naked.

i've had a couple of times where the goalie left a rebound and i tried to kick it out cause the guy had my stick. needless to say it went the wrong way <_<

i had a guy tied up in front of my net ,the guy came out from behind the net used my skate to bank the shot in,i felt like a sucka.what a heads up play though.

Can't say that I myself have ever put into my own net, but I have seen a bunch of my teams goalies do it. Usually because of poor stick handling, or complete lack of. I usually am out by the points or in the slot so I don't have the opportunity (not that I want one) to put it into my own net.