Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2pac alive?

I'm a big fan of tupac, but if your still dangling on the idea that he's still alive, you need a hobby, he's dead, tough loss, but read the poetry and listen to the words in his songs. Brilliant mind.

That may answer the questions why he is still releasing music several years after his death :P

I'm a big fan of tupac, but if your still dangling on the idea that he's still alive, you need a hobby, he's dead, tough loss, but read the poetry and listen to the words in his songs. Brilliant mind.

Gotta love how he continues to release albums post-mortum.

I'm a big fan of tupac, but if your still dangling on the idea that he's still alive, you need a hobby, he's dead, tough loss, but read the poetry and listen to the words in his songs.  Brilliant mind.

Well you know when your an artist, you make hundreds of tracks, but only like 15 maybe go on a CD. So jesus they have a whole library of his music, and they just put them on a CD and release it. Not that complicated.

I'm a big fan of tupac, but if your still dangling on the idea that he's still alive, you need a hobby, he's dead, tough loss, but read the poetry and listen to the words in his songs.  Brilliant mind.

Well you know when your an artist, you make hundreds of tracks, but only like 15 maybe go on a CD. So jesus they have a whole library of his music, and they just put them on a CD and release it. Not that complicated.

And he just happens to have things in some of the lyrics that are relavent today and not when he was alive? Makes sense.

Not saying that the video looks genuine or anything, cuz it doesn't there are just alot of things that are too coincidental. Especially his estate being worth more now than when we was alive.

there is a rapper called the realist who sounds exactly like him but i think hes dead common no matter how strange the shit around him is i think hes still dead.

well he had reasons for it being convenient to not be around. But those guys didn't flip when they saw the camera, if they were trying to keep it a secret as soon as they saw the camera im sure they would rip the camera apart