Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdcopp

Build your perfect skate

See that's where the bags will fit in...you could get that three wheel motion on turns...then drop all of em on straightaways...I'm surprised Mission hasn't offered me a job yet...ahhhh I'm so bored.

My favorite skate is what I am on now...It is next years skate....Some new stuff coming that is very interesting....Still too early to discuss.....

My Top Five Skates:

1. New 2007 Skate

2. 2006 Helium 10,000

3. 1999 VSI Team Carbon

4. 2004 D2c

5. Tie 2006 9500 and 2005 950s (with the correct spec)

I know this is probably far fetched, but has Mission considered doing a two model line up similar to your upcoming Fuel line up where you hae almost two distinct specialty built models as opposed to one model going from low to high in features and price.

I am sure the new 2007 Mission skate is gonna blow away the one90 with a chassis...

see justin, I am all about the hype...where can I pre-order this skate?

Not in Roller...The number of Roller hockey players, compared to Ice hockey players, is so small that two lines is not an option.

That is teh suck then, as I am not able to wear most Mission skates, and the ones I could wear were the last couple years worth and they were just too soft for me.

Hey Justin, why dont you send me a pair of the next year proto type inlines, I will see if my boy can break (test) them for you, since he has done the unthinkable on the unbreakable 10k's.

Justin- I skated on my 10,000's for the first time and they are just the best skate ever. WIthin 20 minutes, the question was answered.

Here's the question. I'm actually on the ice more than roller so I am thinking of converting the 10,000's to ice. Or, should I wait and get the Fuel's? Which is a better boot for ice? Serious, can the FUELs feel better than the 10,000?

Dream skate is my current setup.

Mission S500

Tour Hummer chassis

Bones Swiss super 6 bearings

Revision wheels

Black Graf waxed laces

word.

Reijo- could they be converted and used on ice, yeah im sure they could. Are they stiff enough for many of the shots and the difference in the ice and roller puck.. yeah probably. Im sure justins gonna tell you a more detailed reason why it might not be a good idea. Probably different materials used. Ive heard good things about the fuels. Besides.. they have to be a great skate, the roller line is, why wouldnt the ice

Yes you could absolutely use the 10000 on ice...The materials will hold up great on ice...

However, give the Fuels a look...They however will feel completely different...There is very little similarites between Fuel skates and the Roller....

Thanks guys. I will probably go with FUEL XP's but I LOVE sporting roller boots converted to ice, wearing Inline pants and just smoking the ice guys who say roller is crap. Last 2 skates were D1c's and Wicked Lite's with TBLades. Awesome..althought the D1c's kind of wear out, stretch and feel like they are now a half size bigger than atthe beginning of the season. In the mean time, gave GRAF 703's and Vapor XXX's a serious try and came back to my roller/ice skates every time. Maybe cause I like seeing the old school ice people laugh...and then cry!