Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdcopp

Build your perfect skate

If you could update any skate with current technology, what would your perfect skate be?

Mine would HAVE to be the Tour TR8000 boot, updated with composite outsole, carbon weave side panels but keeping the original style lining instead of the quilted liner, but use the white Kangaroo leather Riedell used in the first TP Air boots they made. Tongue from the Tour Fishbone. Same white plastic trim in the back of the boot and all.

For the frame, I'd want the Final Factor frame, but instead of aluminum update to a magnesium alloy and make mine white

BSB swiss minis and Rink Rat MB816's to seal it up

id go for the tour beemer boot

mission vibe chassis

swiss bearings+ hyper formula g wheels

can never go wrongwith them wheels so far

:D i'm glad i wasn't the only one who liked the vibe chassis.

my dream skate would be...

mission purefly boot (fits like a glove but you wouldn't want to be hit by a puck with it)

swiss bones super 7 bearings (best bearings out there but would be better if it came in a mini size)

rinkrat Blue flame wheels (best wheels i've ever used period!)

mission vide chassis made out of magnesium

ohhhhh ya.... B)

mission vibe chassis

OMG! :o

Mission Purefly boot, Red Star Magnesium Alloy (red ones), Xsoft Hyper Formula G Era wheels (but in a different color than pink or green)

Labeda Millenium wheels would be OK too.

id go for the tour beemer boot

mission vibe chassis

swiss bearings+ hyper formula g wheels

can never go wrongwith them wheels so far

:D i'm glad i wasn't the only one who liked the vibe chassis.

my dream skate would be...

mission purefly boot (fits like a glove but you wouldn't want to be hit by a puck with it)

swiss bones super 7 bearings (best bearings out there but would be better if it came in a mini size)

rinkrat Blue flame wheels (best wheels i've ever used period!)

mission vide chassis made out of magnesium

ohhhhh ya.... B)

skated the vivbe chassis for a length of time + the boot gave up befor eth chassis, I donbt know it was just something about the chassis that made me feel comfortable, dunno what it was

KOR Shift 1 and mid-90s hybrid boot - the KOR modable boot with a pump in the ankle and tongue. Comp Rocker Chassis. Ceramic bearings. Revision Variant wheels (front and rear gold, middle wheels bronze). Would try Rink Rat Hornets with the skates as well.

OKay - here's my ultimate

Easton 1500 Boot (love the 1300, and adds true moldability)

Tour Cat--eye chassis, but made out of carbon composite, like the old Wicked Lite Carbon chassis. Except needs to be made stronger so it would not chip and crack like the mission chassis did. But i'm not willing to give up my 8 80mm wheels.

Revision or Rinkrat wheels, haven't decided which i like more yet

MOC 9 Airride bearings. These things are phenomenal...i highly reccomend someone give them a try.

I would go for a,

A custom sized Mission 10k style boot (but white on black) with carbon ankle counter, extra thick and longer white felt tongue with the 10k clarino lining and 8090 outersole. A magnesium alloy bemmer chassis with carbon vibe on the back only. Wheels would have to be a toss up between rink rat hornets and or Revisions? Swiss bones bearings, man I wish......

I would go for a,

A custom sized Mission 10k style boot (but white on black) with carbon ankle counter, extra thick and longer white felt tongue with the 10k clarino lining and 8090 outersole. A magnesium alloy bemmer chassis with carbon vibe on the back only. Wheels would have to be a toss up between rink rat hornets and or Revisions? Swiss bones bearings, man I wish......

dont we all wish for it

I've got my perfect skate.

S500

Red Star Alloy

Moc-9 AirRide bearings

Revision/Rinkrat wheel combo.

Occaisonally ill slap on the XX boot if i want some change. :)

vapor XXX boot (using vapor XV now)

mission red MG chassis (using one up)

Rink Rat 76a hornets off 5500 (have red star snipers)

Cermics Swiss bearings (using abec 7 minis)

pretty nice you could say!

Supreme One 90 boot

Labeda Hummer Cat-eye chassis

BSB Swiss Bearings

Rink Rat Hornet Wheels

I have my dream skate right now, but id like that skate as well (thats my #2)

mission 9500 boot with a hummer chassi, 608 bearings and revisions.. aka what jerry ostercamp did this summer at narch except with dynastys

Mission VSi Carbon boot Built to an 8EEE foot, with a narrow heel.

Cat Eye Hum'mer (just want to try it out)

Revision Wheels

BSB Swiss Bearings

I'd take a '99-2000 VSi too, update the glass to carbon, and add real leather trim. All black.

Throw on the tongue from the first Wicked Lites too.

Add the Mission Mg chassis, and paint it all silver.

Original 655 CCM Tacks or 752 Kevlars with Labeda Pro Xtreme Edge Flat Frames, Rink rat Hornets 76mm, BSB Swiss Bearings. Graf Wax Laces.

*Droooooooooool* I like your style!!! Put me down for a pair or ten of those!

the labeda pro extreme flat frames are my favorite frame of all time. I drove 3 hrs to another state to a little pro shop to get the blue ones about 2 years ago b/c i wanted a fresh set but couldn't find a new pair anywhere as they were discontinued. I took a puck to one of them and dented the damn thing though, i was PISSED. I was able to straighten it back out, and they're still on my back-up skates. :D :D i even considered putting them on my 950s, but i'd imagine there would be a noticeable weight-gain

The only reason I stayed with Final Factors instead of going back to the Labeda was the shorter wheel base on the medium frame, but damn the Labedas were nice. I really wish I could find some in some shop's back room or something, if for nothing else than to have them on some park skates or something