Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mik3

MSH Baseball 06

ID=104986

PW=mshbaseball

Draft is Wednesday, if a lot of people have a problem with it I can push it back.

ID=104986

PW=mshbaseball

Draft is Wednesday, if a lot of people have a problem with it I can push it back.

this mugth be a dumb question, where do we do the draft?

Sorry guys, i missed the draft. I got taken away in an ambulance from a slash to the head last night. I completly forgot about the draft. wonder why ;)

Sorry guys, i missed the draft. I got taken away in an ambulance from a slash to the head last night. I completly forgot about the draft. wonder why ;)

You doin' alright at least?

Concussion and some neck spasms. Other then that im doing good. Worst thing was, it was the City champion ship, and we were losing 6-2 and it was in the last 30 seconds of the game. Fell in the crease and the goalie took a swing at my head with his stick when i was down. knocked me right out.

well it was the last 30 seconds, so they just let the time run. Im pretty sure the ref missed the call. But the High school sports association is dealing with it apperntly. We have it on tape any everything.

oh damn it!

Thanks for the heads up! I was so pissed about my other pool I lost in. First place all season then Rivera, Papelbon, Zambano, Rogers, Bonderman and Schilling screwed me royally. Not to mention 1/3 of my fielders all missed at least 4 games due to injury!

It's okay though, I'm not bitter or anything.

Congrats on the good season Everyone, specially Eazy. It was a tight final between me and you. But I came out on top luckily :lol: . First win in a fantasy league in a while, good luck next year guys!

1 Regina Rangers(JShera)

2 Eazy(Eazy_b97)

3 Nuclear Choas

4 Minnay_maid

5 for-ev-errrrrrrr

6 Vladdy is yo daddy