Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nacho

Roles on your team

Do you wear the C, an A, or neither on your team?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just thought that it would be interesting to find out what the roles of MSH members are on their given team. 1 for Captain.

Was made assistant captain halfway thro the season. Now towards the end of the season i have been made captain. Look at my Avatar pic.

I was not assistant or caps.

Deathmoves, best quote/signature ever.

Sorry JR yours is not better than this one, :P

I'm an assistant. I like having the A better then the C (I've had both), because it allows you to have a great deal of influence on the team without having as much pressure, and responsibility as the Captain.

Rockin' the C this year for travel and the A for JV highschool even though I'm only a freshman. I don't actually wear the A for highschool because players get moved up and down from JV to Varsity so yeah.

I'm an assistant. I like having the A better then the C (I've had both), because it allows you to have a great deal of influence on the team without having as much pressure, and responsibility as the Captain.

same thing here, i love the A. C gets me too much attention and seems calls just dont go your way with the C.

I'm the guy who talks everyone into going to the bar after the game. Next week, we're on the other side of town so it's Hooters.

I dont wear a C, but I am. Not because I am the vocal leader on the rink, but because I am the hardest worker. As Andy Reid the head coach of the philadelphia Eagles says

"I would rather have my young guys make mistakes at 100 mph than have them not make mistakes and play soft." (or something like that)

pluss I organize the roster and money.

I was Captain of a couple of adult league teams I put together at the local rink. After dishing out a buttload of money for those players that could not pay or flaked on the team, I have decided that I never want to Captain a team again. On my current team, I am an unofficial Alternate without the letter.

I'm the captain but it's only because I chase the cheapskates down for their ice fees. No one else wanted to do it. eff-em.

I have nothing this year. I wore the C last year for the same team, but didn't tryout and didnt even sign up to play until the first game of the season had already passed. I went to watch my old teams first game and said "screw it I'll play again" and so I did.