Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malcolm15

what do you wear !

No girdle, cup, or shoulder pads. Havent been hurt in those areas, yet.

I took a slap shot in the thigh once while wearing a girdle...was hit in the middle of the girdle pad. I had a super huge bruise for a week. I can't imagine what it would have been like if I wasn't wearing a girdle.

I pretty much wear it all: helmet/cage, elbows, girdle, shins, and a pair of shoulders that i cut the shoulder caps off.

I play defense in a beer league, so ive got pucks AND 200+ guys that cant skate flying at me constantly.

I never used too wear a girdle for inline ever, even playing D in international competions. Since I got a pair of the thorax shorts I wear them everytime I am on the rink, why not? Seriously IMO these are the best piece of 06 inline hockey equipment easily, if there was a MSH inline award these would get my vote! They arn't the most protective girdle, but they're not supposed to be, they are however so mobile and light, you don't even know you're wearing them. A great piece of equipment, you just never know what can happen and if they don't effect you (or even notice them), why wouldn't you wear them??

O do have an old mission wrap girdle that i do wear from time 2 time. same with elbow pads, its mainly down 2 mobility that i dont wear the stuff, i dont mind taking a bruise from time 2 time

From top to bottom - helmet with visor, elbows, gloves, Bilt Rite (wrap) girdle, shins. I've been wearing them for years and feel incomplete if I don't wear a particular pad. I haven't had any mobility issues using my girdle.

I'm glad to see someone else is still wearing Bilt Rite gear! I've had my girdle and Wave pants since I was 16...I'm now 21!

I wear most of the protective stuff. Havent worn body armour for roller since my 2nd ever time 9/10 years ago!!

Kinda got used to playing wearing it so its stuck, doesnt feel quite right without it all there.

I wear everything but shoulderpads or chest pads...

Helmet, full face shield, elbow pads, gloves, girdle, cup, and shinguards.

I'm too old to not wear reasonable protection during a game.

bottom up..

mission shinpads

mission girdle

cup

easton z air elbows (totally carved up after so many hard falls)

mission gloves

ccm helmet

am already in the process of getting some the mission thorax chest protector... the place i will be starting to play at is an old roller rink, that has the bars on the side for the beginners to hold on to...