Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megamandan

Quick reveiw on CNT Stealth

Are the blades on the CNT stealth the same as the new z carbon CNT blades? If so they might prove to be a decent durable blade :o

all I gotta say is "wow" the CNT stealth has all that I loved about the SL but a durable blade :o i'm soooooooooo lovin' this stick. think it's been 3-4 weeks? I'll wait another week to do a review but DAYUM i love this stick!!!!!!!

it's funny that after 3-4 weeks it rates as a durable stick. B)

Some people just have ways of destroying sticks. Guys a fraction of my size on my team go through sticks like matchsticks whilst mine last for a long while.

it's funny that after 3-4 weeks it rates as a durable stick. B)

Some people just have ways of destroying sticks. Guys a fraction of my size on my team go through sticks like matchsticks whilst mine last for a long while.

all 3 of my SL's were cracked at the blade within 3 weeks

EDIT: EVEN the one '06 one they said they "fixed" the blade on..

I have a questions for anyone that has a Stealth CNT or has seen one up close. Does the blade have the same carbon weave as the ST's and older Synergy's, or does it look like the SL's & Z-Carbons. Also, does it have one I-beam in the blade or three?

all I gotta say is "wow" the CNT stealth has all that I loved about the SL but a durable blade :o i'm soooooooooo lovin' this stick. think it's been 3-4 weeks? I'll wait another week to do a review but DAYUM i love this stick!!!!!!!

Is your blade smooth or coarse? The CNT's I have are Pro Stock and the blade is very coarse. Another thing I noticed with mine next to an 05 is the taper as it leads to the blade. The front side goes straight down and the backside angles in. I definately get the shot off quicker and harder though.

Yeah i love my CNT stealth is doing awesome, best stick I ever used hands down. Only thing i dont like is the grip coating is peeling where i hold my bottom hand most of the time...very minor problem though :(

Thanks for the Z tac answers. I really like it a lot.

The other thing I noticed on these sticks is that the grip is very light. Where as wehn you pick up an older Easton it feels like there is a thick rubber cover on it.

It feels like an even lighter coating. I usually hate the grip sticks but these do not bother me. It may be different since it is not retail.

yeah the grip is really thin. It is beginning to peel on me, and it's just a small coat over the shaft.

The Stealth is an overpriced crap stick. Never again will I be using an Easton product. They might be good for perfmance but out of all the top line sticks its the least durable and even the performance is not that great.

The Stealth is an overpriced crap stick. Never again will I be using an Easton product. They might be good for perfmance but out of all the top line sticks its the least durable and even the performance is not that great.

Mine have held up better than any recent one piece I have used. I'm sure easton will be in pain because you will not be using their sticks!

Mine have held up better than any recent one piece I have used. I'm sure easton will be in pain because you will not be using their sticks!

I am pretty sure they won't be in pain, but whenever any of my friends will consider Easton I can tell them about my experience and they will think twice about buying their product and that goes a long way for a company.

mattopiela, have you even used the CNT stealth? If you are referring to the old stealth, I may be able to see why you don't like it as the durability was pretty terrible on it.

Mattopiela, I used to have the same exact outlook as you did. I was lucky enough to pick up my CNT for a great deal. I hadn't used Easton ANYTHING in 2 years. The CNT has totaly changed my outlook on those sticks. Granted they are the only Easton thing I'll buy, but they are great in the performance and durability area.