Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megamandan

Quick reveiw on CNT Stealth

I got the chance to play with one today at a drop in session as my friend got one for the warranty replacement for his Stealth he broke. I know this may not be right on because of the time frame I used it but it's the closest thing I could get. The blade was nice and the feel was quite good actually. The feel when recieving passes was phenominal, the stick felt like it had soft hands as part of it's technology. The blade had good feel to it, not like a woodie but better than the majority of OPS'. My shots were nice and hard. Nothing that different, but cinsidering it wasn't the curve I usually use (Modo, not an Iggy or Sakic) it was different. The 100 flex which I used was great. The feel of the flex was GREAT, every shot I could feel how the stick flexed. The shaft's CRT Technology had an impact on me. It had a "sleek" feel to it. Almost an L-2 feel. It also felt like a cyclone or M-1 radius shaft. For my big bulky hands it didn't bother me that much but I could tell the difference. The wieght difference was hardly a factor. A nice stick and I think it will be a hit, I will deffinatly pick one up as soon as my stock gets in. PS for those of you who think looks are all that matters, that has it going for it too.

I've tried a lot of stuff, but this years Eastons I have yet to try. ST-Stealth, I haven't even played with a ball with one. I was coming from a XXX Lite (which I still use) and that may explain the sleek feel, but it felt like the L-2 to me. I'm getting a Stealth in the mail in the next couple days so I'll see how it compares to the CNT.

The stick feels completely different from last years stealth imo. The shaft is different, but the blade is where it feels really good imo.

You mean the size of the end plug should figure into people's decision on which stick to buy?????????

Not having to buy an end plug has been a factor for some of my customers.

It's more like the CCM sticks now because there is a smaller end plug. That's a new thing for the Stealth worth considering as well.

the stealths we have in do not even have end plugs. The shaft is just extended up to where the end plug would reach, like how Warrior and NBH have theirs.

I just sent my 05 Stealth in to Easton becasue the blade broke. I hope they replace it with a CNT model.

They should, the other stealths have been discontinued.

It's more like the CCM sticks now because there is a smaller end plug. That's a new thing for the Stealth worth considering as well.

the stealths we have in do not even have end plugs. The shaft is just extended up to where the end plug would reach, like how Warrior and NBH have theirs.

does that mean that the flex is based on the longer shaft design? So an 85 flex 05 stealth is a shorter 85 flex, and the 06' is an 85 based on the longer? hmm...

well well well.. am I a happy woman today.. my special "hookup" found gave me a new CNT Stealth to try out this wednesday! WOOOOOOOOT.. gonna see how the blade compares to the SL, hoping its more durable <_<

Stealth

I just sent my 05 Stealth in to Easton becasue the blade broke. I hope they replace it with a CNT model.

I just got my replacement stick........it's a 05 model:(