Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cause4alarm

"Nike Bauer" vs. "Bauer" Vapor gloves

I'm not sure if this came up before, but is there a difference between the "Nike Bauer" and "Bauer" Vapor gloves? Some retailers are charging different prices for each ("Bauer" being the cheaper of the two). Are they just different in terms of their manufacture date or are their differences in their construction?

My latest delivery of Vapor gloves had the NBH logo on them. This will be a running change with product that will go into 07. BTW, 06 stock Vapor XXX gloves no longer come with the extra set of palms. So, everyone is now free to start complaining. You have been warned.

It is the same palm. I just checked. My Black XXX gloves are 05 stock, while the Navy XXX gloves are 06 stock with the NBH logo .

those are awesome gloves, I tried them on at hockey giant, they felt so good.. the ones there had extra palms to come with them, I don't know about 05/06 models as I didn't really look at the logo, but the extra palms that came with them were grey I believe.