Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rande

Nitro Hockey

Hi,

anyone got some clue about "Nitro Hockey"?

Im watching the WC Game Finland-Latvia and some finnish guy is sportin a Nitro stick and Nitro gloves.

Both looked quite cool.

Thank you

i talked to the rep for them, i think this could be a hit. brilliant stick design, graphics etc.

im looking into getting the Nitro Light but £172 is a little steep for a brand up and coming, kids arent going to want a Nitro when they can have a synergy etc.

i talked to the rep for them, i think this could be a hit. brilliant stick design, graphics etc.

im looking into getting the Nitro Light but £172 is a little steep for a brand up and coming, kids arent going to want a Nitro when they can have a synergy etc.

Wouldnt exactly call them up and coming. Montreal has been around for years. The Nitro stick has been around for a few years noww. Not a new stick.

They arent really up and coming. They have been around for a long time. They make some of the best wood blades around. Unless you are talking about the Nitro brand.

yea not up and coming, its expensive because it utilizes top of the line molecular bonding, nanotechnology. if u check the site the new nitro stick was the winner of a nanotechnology fair in japan.

What Crutesie is trying to say is that Nitro will be a secondary line to Montreal. Montreal will be the traditional line, Nitro the more modern one.

What Crutesie is trying to say is that Nitro will be a secondary line to Montreal. Montreal will be the traditional line, Nitro the more modern one.

But the Nitro series has been around for quite some time, ever since they started making OPS's so I still wouldn't call it an up and coming line.

So is Nitro a secondary line then? Does this mean that Montreal will still be making their variety of wood sticks? I ask because the last time i was on the website it was all Nitro stuff.