Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBX2006

Where to buy

I need to buy a new stick right away, and I want to get the Stealth CNT. I was just wondering if anyone knew where I can purchase one, or if they are just not for sale yet?

thanks for the help guys

I think there are 2 for sale in the sale section, one left one right. They pop up on ebay. Some people get them from a broken stealth. The shops should get them in soon, wait or surf this site/ebay for them.

my lhs has all the new sticks...cnt stealths and sl's,st's

im located in canada and the cnt stealth is going for 299.99 cdn

which isnt bad considering the 05 stealth is going for that price still.

I looked at the great skate website, and noticed that the Sakic was only listed in the grip. Is Easton not going to make the regular Stealth in the Sakic curve?

I thought I saw some on hockeymonkey.. they might have been the old ones though..

EDIT: whoops, my bad. they only have the 06 synergies..

I called great skate and they are just taking pre-orders. They said they won't have any Sakics in non-grip. Anyone know if this is the case for everyone or just great skate?

Does anyone know how much the new stealth grip costs at any of the places, greatskate, epuck etc.

And before you say it, i am not going to call them cause i live in the U.K, and i emailed both hockeymonkey and epuck and they wont tell me via email.

Thanks in advance