Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drewhunz

Dallas Stars Equipment Sale

The Dallas Stars will be having their equipment sale on May 26-27 starting at 12:00. This will be held at the Frisco Starcenter starting at 12:00. There will be skates, gloves, sticks, jerseys, and possibly helmets. Prices were described to me as being "very reasonable" and flyers are going to go up sometime this week. I will be camping out, and might take a shopping list, but I will be selling some items in the sell section as well as eBay. If you have a request (aside from a Modano prostock) let me know and I will keep my eyes open.

Update: Dallas Stars Website Notification

I know its a long shot, but I'm really looking for a pair of their old dark socks. The black ones with white and green stripes. I would be grateful if you could pick them up if you saw them and I'd pay you for your time.

In past, prostock gear has only been available on the second day.

First day is clearing out proshop stock.

That may not be the case this time, but that's they way it's been done for at least the previous three seasons.

According to the manager, they get last choice. Also, the proshop already is cleared out- has been for the past month and a half.

Which store manager told you that (which location)...I would love to know, because Im going in 10 minutes before everyone else and picking up what I want. The sale is a wash if you dont get in the doors bright and early. You need to go camp out like 2 hours before they open the doors and youll get something good. Also, the stores have been cleared out because the wharehouse has just flat run out of stuff, we have BARELY recieved anything for 2006. With that in mind, we will be pulling from what is already in the store (if you can imagine).

I hope I cleared up a few rumors.

Zach

According to the manager, they get last choice. Also, the proshop already is cleared out- has been for the past month and a half.

Which store manager told you that (which location)...I would love to know, because Im going in 10 minutes before everyone else and picking up what I want. The sale is a wash if you dont get in the doors bright and early. You need to go camp out like 2 hours before they open the doors and youll get something good. Also, the stores have been cleared out because the wharehouse has just flat run out of stuff, we have BARELY recieved anything for 2006. With that in mind, we will be pulling from what is already in the store (if you can imagine).

I hope I cleared up a few rumors.

Zach

C------ (Frisco) I will be camping out at around 6 or 7 want me to save you a seat?

Hey, could anyone going early save me a spot in line, i have final exams until about 10:00 and then i have to drive from dallas to frisco, so if at all possible please let me know.

well..there shops have been lacking for about the same length of time they have been trying to spin them off to a buyer (~ 3 years now??)

UPDATE: Line will form indoors starting at Deja Blue arena. PM me mnitishin, I might be able to save you a spot.

pm'ed you

Except for skates, everything should be under $100. Don't PM me for a request, I am buying a s#itload of gear (mostly sticks and gloves) and will post and sell here on Fri or Sat afternoon. They will be here for 2-3 days and then go to eBay.

Except for skates, everything should be under $100. Don't PM me for a request, I am buying a s#itload of gear (mostly sticks and gloves) and will post and sell here on Fri or Sat afternoon. They will be here for 2-3 days and then go to eBay.

Crap, I have to work or else I would be there. Guess I'll just wait and see what you put up in the sell section.

Crap, I have to work or else I would be there. Guess I'll just wait and see what you put up in the sell section.

The Daley Stealths are already popular?? (WTF??) As are the Zubov's and Easton ProStock gloves. Hopefully, me getting there 6 hours early will insure that I get the pick of the litter. Come on Modano Warriors, daddy needs a new pair of everything.

Prices wont be as good as last year, just a heads up. Ive seen some of the pricing, they are attempting to get what they paid for the equipment back out. All I remember was that stealths are going for $100. Then, sticks range from that to about $65 (m-1's are what I remember at this level)

Zach

so what exactly are they selling on friday and saturday, are they going to be from the proshops one day and the star's prostock the next or everything at once? and does anyone know what the prices of skates ARE going to look like, i need some new ones really bad, my doctor actually said i needed a new pair :)