Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quintin

MSH Stars Team Skills Competition

Hardest recorded shot I've seen was at an inline all-star game in a local league here where they brought out a radar device, some guy who played Div. 1 NCAA hit 91 mph on his final shot, everything else was high 80's. My teammate and friend who came in second in the competition shot 87, 88mph each time. Apparently they brought out a radar gun this year on his ice Div. 2 team and he was shooting 85, 86, so it appears that the difference between an inline and ice puck is fairly small. I cranked one up to 75mph in the skills compeition, but I generally have a terrible slapper and didnt feel like I got my best one off.

Name: Mike

Position: LW

Years Playing: 18

A guy on my beer team got 94mph.. I think hes still listed at the hockey hall of fame. Dave Grierson.

sean

lw/rw

years skating 20

years playing 18

skills not in for that but the drinking with otto im in for. if i was in skills id do the speed one around the rink

12 seconds is about a second and a half faster than Marian Gaborik and Scott Niedermayer, 15 seconds is NHL speed................  :rolleyes:

Here we go again......

How fast can you shoot TORHS :rolleyes:

o hell no, not around the whole rink. actually this was my mistake. for practice, my coach does from top blue line to top blue line. so ill start at one blue line, pass center, then the other blue line, then the goal line, then the blue line then the center then the finishing blue line. thats what was natural for me to say cause thats what my coach times. 15 seconds.