Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quintin

Losing that gut!

Ok, so after the end-of-school party, I noticed a huge increase in belly size. Now, how do I lose this belly cos I know it ain't gotta do with fat but I think it's kinda like a beer belly.

Any help?

Ok, so after the end-of-school party, I noticed a huge increase in belly size. Now, how do I lose this belly cos I know it ain't gotta do with fat but I think it's kinda like a beer belly.

Any help?

You're in England aren't ya?

Av a go at the apples and pears. Sure to get rid of the gut. A bit rough on the plates of meat though, yeah.

Any help?

You're in England aren't ya?

Av a go at the apples and pears. Sure to get rid of the gut. A bit rough on the plates of meat though, yeah.

LMAO! I hope you dont think we all talk like that! :lol:

Just to say we dont talk cockney and we dont talk like the queen either! lol :P

How sloshed did you get at this party? I usually don't see a gut change until a succession of parties/bar visits.

Wait till you get married. It just stays thenn.

You ever go to the Metro??

Hey Quintin, I coming to work out with you, as I seem to have acquired the same problem. After tonight, that is :D

Right! Fastest to run 1k wins!

Hey Quintin, I coming to work out with you, as I seem to have acquired the same problem. After tonight, that is :D

Right! Fastest to run 1k wins!

Sweet. Actually, it's good for me, because I'll need to complete a triathalon just to get to where you are.

My problem is putting on weight. In fact I wouldn't might a little padding on the tummy if that meant I was keeping weight on.

I have been power lifting and eating good quality protein like it was going out of style since the end of the season (college) and right now I'm only at like 195. Need to pump it up before next season.

You're very right pantherfan but I think yglod was kidding.

And yeah I'm not going to use Creatine Monohydrate at all, intramuscular water is not my cup of tea. So I'm thinking if I do take any Creatine it will be the new stuff (Citric Creatine?).

If your getting a little bit of a gut, or just soft all over, the only way to trim body fat is with cardio, and a good diet. 45 minutes of cardio at 80% max heart rate is about best.

as far as creatine goes, no need for mono any more, you can buy better products. Look into a CEE creatine, you'll be very happy with it.

Should I be worried about a little bit of a gut when I'm on a weight gain cycle, as per Peter Twist? Like I'm hardly doing any cardio cause I don't have time to do anything but powerlift and gain weight. And my stomach is muscular, it looks very trim when I flex my abs. I'm just not used to not having a six pack down there even when I'm not flexing.