Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whbd18

Pro Stock Mission Gloves

Can anyone give me a heads up on sizing of the l-7's?

On my M-1 Pros I had to 15" because the fingers were pretty short.....14" was too tight on the ends, but I have been told the L-7's fit more like a traditional glove...can anyone chime in on this? Thanks!

I thought the exact opposite :rolleyes:

are both of your gloves retail because their might be a chance that a prostock glove could be tighter than retail.

IMO,the fit of the L7 is tighter and slightly smaller than the M1. I have 14" of both.

That is the exact opposite of my experience.

So in my case, I had to buy a 15" in M-1 Pro, the 14" fingers were just too short, I should be okay in a 14" L-7?

that was my experience. the L7 are designed differently so it is not just the finger length. a 15" ProStock L7 will big on your hand in regards to height off of the top of your hand ( not height from fingertip to elbow ) i normally wear a 15 in everything. i have my Brians stuff made with Sean Burke palms, but in the PS L7 just fits different and to my surprise i went with a 14.

I thought the exact opposite :angry:

are both of your gloves retail because their might be a chance that a prostock glove could be tighter than retail.

Mine are pro stock...but I tried a pair of retails on to see if there was any difference and they fit the same as my pro stocks.

I ordered a pair of Nylon HE750 Toronto 13" last week, and they are supposely arriving on Monday, I really cant wait to get them. Ill try to get some pics up when they arrive.

Now that you guys have had them for awhile, how do you like them? Specifically I am looking at the he750 knit. I have regular he750 and like them, but want a smaller size and have been wanting to try knit gloves, despite hating the look :ph34r: . Anyone know what the Vancouver looks like? I assume like the B/W only with silver instead of white?

Now that you guys have had them for awhile, how do you like them? Specifically I am looking at the he750 knit. I have regular he750 and like them, but want a smaller size and have been wanting to try knit gloves, despite hating the look :ph34r: . Anyone know what the Vancouver looks like? I assume like the B/W only with silver instead of white?

Vancouver gloves are usually navy/silver.

I have used my He750 Knit for a month skating basically everyday. The knit is not ripped yet and the plams are in excellent condition still. Definately recommend them.

Vancouver gloves are usually navy/silver.

I wasn't sure about the "obsidian" color, it sounds like it could be would be black, or an extreme dark bluish...either would be fine really though.

Now that you guys have had them for awhile, how do you like them? Specifically I am looking at the he750 knit. I have regular he750 and like them, but want a smaller size and have been wanting to try knit gloves, despite hating the look  :ph34r: . Anyone know what the Vancouver looks like? I assume like the B/W only with silver instead of white?

I have used my He750 Knit for a month skating basically everyday. The knit is not ripped yet and the plams are in excellent condition still. Definately recommend them.

I agree. I have a few rips in the fingers (not the palm part) but that's it. I recommend them, definitely.

are their any big differences between the three gloves hockey monkey offers, i noticed that the prices were the same so is it just the style or do they have significant differences in the glove?

yeah, i wish they still had some Dallas colors in stock. My team colors are white and green, but they require us to wear black gloves and pants so black with green would be perfect for me.