Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bandit832

June 1 - Bauer One90

Talked to 2 LHS guys this week and one shop won't be getting their order until August or September, the other said he heard November and no re-orders.

Can anyone confirm this?

Picked up mine today, sized in at a 10.5 D. I thought they were comfortable out of the box, but i cannot get over how much better the fit was after the heat molding :blink: NEVER has anything felt so good on my foot!

I got mine a week ago. I got a 10.5 to. I haven't skated on them yet so I can't comment on the performance. They are very comfertable though.

I meant to hit preview not add, I hit stop right away but it still posted which i didn't find out until I had made the changes I wanted to. I like to read over my posts and make sure they sound right.

So this One90 stick looks to be in between an Endure and XXX Lite...

NikeBauer said they will be marketing it toward bigger players (tall guys and heavy guys) who take a lot of slap shots. Higher kick point and less taper. Has a dimple grip on it. Also, it has cut lines to show how flex increases as the stick is cut.

^Exactly. In the brochure we got on it it said something like "Balence and Feel" for the xxx lite and "power and strength" for the one90 stick. Taper definitely isn't as much on the one90.

My buddy from high school hockey's dad owns a sports store, he works there as well, and they hooked me up with a deal.

Dont advertise prices like that as it isnt fair to your buddy who cant do that for everyone!!!!!!

Dude, chill. Its not like he named the store or his buddies name

I couldnt care less just use commen sense...if a bunch of kids knew him and read that they would all go and ask for that price. If someone does you a favor like that then be mature enough not to spread it around.....he could have said he got a really good price with out mentioning just how low it was....

I couldnt care less just use commen sense...if a bunch of kids knew him and read that they would all go and ask for that price. If someone does you a favor like that then be mature enough not to spread it around.....he could have said he got a really good price with out mentioning just how low it was....

Ok dude, no need to act like a Mod, we have them on here for reasons, you don't have to act like one. If you realized already, not many people on here live by one another, if so its usually rare when they know one another. I don't think the has to worry about his buddy seeing it. Plus they could just be nice enough and give that deal to another person. Who knows. Just don't act like your a Mod when you're not.

Ok dude, no need to act like a Mod, we have them on here for reasons, you don't have to act like one. If you realized already, not many people on here live by one another, if so its usually rare when they know one another. I don't think the has to worry about his buddy seeing it. Plus they could just be nice enough and give that deal to another person. Who knows. Just don't act like your a Mod when you're not.

Whatever...not trying at all just dont think its a smart think thats all! end of story!

Acctually I think your both right. I live in a small town and im almost 100% certain noone else knows about this website, so its safe to say that noone will see it that knows me. On the other hand, if someone from around here did see it I don't want to cause my buddy any grief from people who want a deal like the one I got. My bad.

What the hell is a "varsity cut?"

I had someone come into my store a few mos ago from Columbus and he said that that is what he getss there.

Chuck/Brandon?

Acctually I think your both right. I live in a small town and im almost 100% certain noone else knows about this website, so its safe to say that noone will see it that knows me. On the other hand, if someone from around here did see it I don't want to cause my buddy any grief from people who want a deal like the one I got. My bad.

although we have changed the station on this it is good of you to see where it might possibly cause a problem. Just a heads up for the next bonus item you get! B)