Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crutesie

PAIN!

my feet are sore when im wearing any kind of skates and its getting unbearable. any help guys?

thanks

bigfeet1is.jpg

P.S Not My Feet

Don't tie your skates so tight in the arch area...problem solved.

Is that the arch area? :o

i looked on google and searched feet diagrams and it didnt say arch where it is sore.

i knew they were arch topics but i didnt think that was my arch ^^

Sure is. It's the part of your foot between the balls of your feet and the front of your heel, where the foot "arches" upward when looked at from the side.

yeah dude thats ours arch. i have high arches, and i am thinkin about buying these

i have arches so high that i cant wear normal shoes. i have to get running shoes, or shoes with very good arch support and wear power step insoles, or else my feet will be dead in pain.

try losening your laces over your arches first.

Are you a newer skater?

no i have been skating since i was 3 and now im 14. ive only recently had this pain and i tied my skates looser tonight and it was still the same pain.

any ideas?

thanks

Might want to try shock doctor insoles. I don't have pain in my feet but I did try them and they are better than the thin little inserts they usually give. It's worth a shot.

The other option is to look into a skate that truly molds to your feet. I know that the Kor skates do that, but since I don't have your problem, I don't know if they would solve it. I can vouch that they are VERY comfortable, much more comfortable that a traditional boot.

yeah dude thats ours arch. i have high arches, and i am thinkin about buying these

i have arches so high that i cant wear normal shoes. i have to get running shoes, or shoes with very good arch support and wear power step insoles, or else my feet will be dead in pain.

How would you know if you have a ''high'' arch? I think I do but not sure..

yeah dude thats ours arch.  i have high arches, and i am thinkin about buying these

i have arches so high that i cant wear normal shoes.  i have to get running shoes, or shoes with very good arch support and wear power step insoles, or else my feet will be dead in pain.

How would you know if you have a ''high'' arch? I think I do but not sure..

Look at the insert in your skates. If there is a definite wear pattern, and the noticable feature is that it's not at all worn under your arch, then you probably have high arches.

It's amazing what you can learn about your feet if you look at your inserts before throwing them in the washing machine.

Never washed my insterts, there are no marks what so ever. So I am guessing I have high arches.

Hmm nvm then don't listen to me. I would think that if there are no marks, that means that your foot is touching evenly all over all the time, and that would mean flat feet/fallen arches.

You could stand on a tiled floor and get somone to look at your arch, to see if it's touching the ground at all.

no sweatmarks from your toes? usually you can see your footprint on your insoles

Yeah that's how you can find out about sizing your next pair of skates, by the footprint you can see on your insert.

Crute has it been since you got the vapor 20s? I Was using my synergys which have a flat sole, then went to graf 735s, i could hardly skate for about 2 weeks cause of the pain in the arch, then, i just mellowed down then went. I guess your fott has to adjust to the arch in the skate. But if you havent had that pain from the start you could have strained a muscle in your foot, that the arch in the skate is stretching? Just a thought

Crute has it been since you got the vapor 20s? I Was using my synergys which have a flat sole, then went to graf 735s, i could hardly skate for about 2 weeks cause of the pain in the arch, then, i just mellowed down then went. I guess your fott has to adjust to the arch in the skate. But if you havent had that pain from the start you could have strained a muscle in your foot, that the arch in the skate is stretching? Just a thought

I got the XX because my Eastons had broke now theyre fixed and im swithcing between skates to see what ones im gonna pick. What makes it worse as i play rollerhockey twice a week so theres another pair of skates to wear. i dont know what to do as the pain is getting unbearable.

The Skates Are

Vapor XX

Easton Synergy

Nike Quest Roller Daddys