Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

domileafs28

Domi Leafs Infamous Video

Notice how he "Tossed" the ball so no videos can be made of this super man stickhandling! :D

you're in luck... my smart hockey ball got here this morning.

well first of all miike you didn't quote the whole sentence... that's not nice.

you are making me feel like i'm such an asshole.

I'm not obligated to quote the whole sentence. Its a simple video made in my room this am. I'm sorry if my 14 years of hockey experience aren't as superieur as yours :blink:

I'm not obligated to quote the whole sentence. Its a simple video made in my room this am. I'm sorry if my 14 years of hockey experience aren't as superieur as yours :blink:

alright man, sorry... i'm just blunt like that, don't get your feelings hurt. i never said you weren't good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClvqTek9HLc

I'm going to have to agree with you.

In the same thread you managed to call yourself "infamous" and a new hockey player and pretty much said that you can do better than some of the guys here who have been playing longer than you have been alive.. then you ask for advice from these people who posted to help you out.. <_<

As far as I can see, your shot is infamous now on MSH.

well first of all calling the thread infamous was just a little joke... i thought you wouldn't be so square as to not see the sarcasm...

secondly, forgive me of saying that to miike. i'm sorry that my wrist shot sucks so badly that i have to insult others to make my tender little feelings feel better. :blink:

third, i'm sorry if i neglected to thank you guys for your advice. i thought i had expressed how much i appreciated this... this thread was a continuation of the "wrist shot help, mine sucks" thread. i thought you all could put 2 and 2 together when you saw that i made the video that it was gonna suck.

gosh guys.

well first of all calling the thread infamous was just a little joke... i thought you wouldn't be so square as to not see the sarcasm...

secondly, forgive me of saying that to miike. i'm sorry that my wrist shot sucks so badly that i have to insult others to make my tender little feelings feel better. :blink:

third, i'm sorry if i neglected to thank you guys for your advice. i thought i had expressed how much i appreciated this... this thread was a continuation of the "wrist shot help, mine sucks" thread. i thought you all could put 2 and 2 together when you saw that i made the video that it was gonna suck.

gosh guys.

I forgive you..

But get some private help for your shot or we get to change your name to Domi-woods. :D

But get some private help for your shot or we get to change your name to Domi-woods. :D

lol since i'm white, that would be Domi-mickelson...

yeah i rephrased that other post by the way.

oh and yeah by the way guys, whether you like me or not (i hope you do ;) ), i do think this is an infamous video. i mean i got 110 replies, that is closing in on kovy.

This thread goes from bad to worst.

I half expected to see you stick handling with a broom.

That ball looks preety beat up for a new smart hockey ball.

if by infamous you mean no good... ?

no offense but get an actual technique that works and practice and then see what happens

oh and yeah by the way guys, whether you like me or not (i hope you do ;) ), i do think this is an infamous video. i mean i got 110 replies, that is closing in on kovy.

Just to clarify, i have nothing against you

Domi...who cares what you can do with a ball? ANYONE can stickhandle decently with a ball. :blink:

My advice to you is....please just stop trying to be so cool.

I second Edge, maybe take a few days off, stop trying to clarify and re-iterate what skill you do have, and just play some fucking hockey.

Domi...who cares what you can do with a ball? ANYONE can stickhandle decently with a ball. :blink: 

My advice to you is....please just stop trying to be so cool.

I third Edge, and domileafs you really need to stop being so full of yourself... Im not impressed.

Um................I haven't said anything because this topic is going down the tubes but there is a big difference between stickhandling and looking like your chopping vegetables. No one in there right mind would make 6000 chops at the ice comming down on a defenseman. Secondly, was hasn't been touched on with your slapshot technique is regardless of the fact that your sacrificing velocity, the fact that your pulling your entire front side up would leave you vulnerable to get absolutely, positively, DEMOLISHED since your center of gravity is ridiculously high with that motion.

this thread should be locked based on the merits of this post, just my two cents. You have effectively disregarded the help of other members with this statement. If you need help, say so, don't start a thread to beat the post count of another thread

oh and yeah by the way guys, whether you like me or not (i hope you do  ;) ), i do think this is an infamous video.  i mean i got 110 replies, that is closing in on kovy.

this thread should be locked based on the merits of this post, just my two cents. You have effectively disregarded the help of other members with this statement. If you need help, say so, don't start a thread to beat the post count of another thread

The craziest thing is Kovy got replies because of his skills -- u got so many replies because of a shocking lack of form. If i were you i would have laid low and hoped this thread went away.