Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hattrick74

ARe the Synergy 1100's one piece composite?

they arent. i'd go with the 1200 that they have no wi think, the one that is one step lower than the top of the line, as it is less stiff and you can heat mold them

The 1500's are less stiff than that 1300's were. At least in my case, i found that I did not like the reduced "stiffness". It if werent for the Ankles thing, I would switch back to the 1300's for the stiffness.

Zach

What do you mean the ankle things when your talking about the 1500? Are the 1300 stiffer than the 1500? I read that the 1500 were the stiffest. Help

What do you mean the ankle things when your talking about the 1500? Are the 1300 stiffer than the 1500? I read that the 1500 were the stiffest. Help

There were modifications made to the ankle in the 1500 to prevent the ankle damage that the 1300 caused.

The 1300 was last years skate and 1500 is this years. Both were "top models" in the Easton line. Like Chadd said, many had ankle problems with the older 1300s and they were fixed with the 1500 skate.

Still using my 1300's. No ankle problems or any problems at all. I hope Easton hasn't kicked themselves in the behind and taken too much support out of the ankles on the newer models. Another good reason to not buy a new model the first year in production.

The answer to your first question is no, the 1100's are not a one piece composite skate. They have the separate toe cap and outsole sections like a traditional skate.

I believe they are heat mouldable. They are however very stiff and a lot of guys have steered away from them for this reason.

The 1100 is the direct replacement to the Z-Air Comp.

Three seasons, still working the kinks out? :huh:

Duch - do you consider yourself to haave thin ankles/legs? Those who do did not have problems with the 1300c.

That's definitely the case. I have thinner ankles and the 1300's didn't bother me at all. Their perfect for me.