Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan

More Pro Gloves on a Reatil Site

Hey does anyone know how the one90 gloves fit sizewise compared to other brands?

I'm thinking of gettin a pair but im not sure what size to get, i wear a 14" RBK.

Hey does anyone know how the one90 gloves fit sizewise compared to other brands?

I'm thinking of gettin a pair but im not sure what size to get, i wear a 14" RBK.

theyre meant to be alot tighter than eagle MIA etc..

i would imagine you should try these in a lhs before buying.

Unfotunately England doesnt really have many LHS' with the one90 Gloves!

I like tighter gloves and the way it has been decribed sounds good to me, but Im not likely going to be able to try them on.

Proline skates in the UK has them for £180! thats $340CAD!!! now thats pretty expensive!

I wear 14" in Missions and the other day when I was at the LHS I tried on some 14" one90's just for the hell of it. Fit like a glove...like a slightly looser golf glove....

Unfotunately England doesnt really have many LHS' with the one90 Gloves!

I like tighter gloves and the way it has been decribed sounds good to me, but Im not likely going to be able to try them on.

Proline skates in the UK has them for £180! thats $340CAD!!! now thats pretty expensive!

I'd say to get the 14" if you don't like the fit, I'm sure you can find someone willing to buy them from you... probably for more or close to what you paid since you're in the uk.