Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hooah4

NHL07 cover athelete

07 wont be DX10 on the pc. Even if vista was out and DX10 was available, it would still be run on DX9. Ea is smarter than that.

i never said it would be out for DX10

i said if DX10 was out then I wouldn't have the problem of not being able to play Next-Gen on PC

If DX10 was released last year, I guarantee you, PC would be NExt-Gen. EA would be smarter do release it on DX10 to please more PC users

Yes, but it would still have dx9 capabilities.. just like every game out there today (you can run them with dx8 cards).

next-gen on pC would be solely based on DX10. DX9 or 8 users wouldn't be able to run it because they wouldn't have a DX10 compatible grpahics card. In order to use DX10, you need to buy a new gfx card that supports dx10.

Question for people with NHL 2K5

I have Xbox Live, is it possible to do roster updates?

I went on the option "Roster Updates" and it said something along the lines of "You need Xbox Live for roster updates, go in to the main menu to do this"

Can anybody help Pwetty Pwease? :D