Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor

European team

ruca9.jpg

I found this on a Rangers fan site. Who is the team in white, and what leauge do they play in, and WHERE CAN I GET THOSE SOCKS!

First post:

that is Rucinsky and his Litvonov teammate down on the ice is I think Robert Reichel.

The story is that Rucinsky, uncharacteristically, dropped the gloves in defense of his teammate.

The opposing team with the funky socks (never mind the socks, what about those pants!) is HC Znojemsti Orli. Maybe you could find the socks on the team's website: www.hcorli.cz, though you'll need a Czech-English dictionary.

No way, the black and yellow uni's look better than that crappy fade job.

its called a graident.

First post:

that is Rucinsky and his Litvonov teammate down on the ice is I think Robert Reichel.

The story is that Rucinsky, uncharacteristically, dropped the gloves in defense of his teammate.

The opposing team with the funky socks (never mind the socks, what about those pants!) is HC Znojemsti Orli. Maybe you could find the socks on the team's website: www.hcorli.cz, though you'll need a Czech-English dictionary.

Good First Post Buddy:)

im feelin the white coveralls.

Right, I know what a gradient is -- does it not cause a "fade" affect, when completed?

Just because you know the "professional design" name for the method, doesn't make it look any better.

i think it looks good, just because your frank the frowner you dont have to rain on my parade... did you know it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile

First post:

The opposing team with the funky socks (never mind the socks, what about those pants!) is HC Znojemsti Orli.  Maybe you could find the socks on the team's website: www.hcorli.cz, though you'll need a Czech-English dictionary.

Good First Post Buddy:)

im feelin the white coveralls.

thanks Crutesie, it's good to be aboard.

when they came into the league the washington caps wore white pants. Needless to say, that didn't last long.

i think it looks good, just because your frank the frowner you dont have to rain on my parade... did you know it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile

Well, that made me smile.

I'm glad you like it. If I run into any socks of the sort, I'll be sure to pick them up for you.

Also, you could probably dye a pair yourself, if you knew what you were doing.

Oh that would be too complicated, plus they wouldnt be sublimated polyester, theyd be good ol cotton. If you find a pair of socks like this (or any printed, sublimated) socks I will pay good money for them. Thanks :)

Those are insane pants, and the white gloves with the navy trim! :wacko: WOW! Looks like XXX's to me.