Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy Incognito

Jerseys

I'm looking to get some jerseys made up for our team and am not sure the best (cheapest for highest quality) places to go. I live in Central Ohio, hockey isn't very big here yet. So I'm thinking I might go online to order. I am impressed with the MSH jerseys. Any suggestions as to brand and a place to order who will do the full process (supply, letter, etc.)? A professional shop is preferred as well. Thanks.

I've only ever orderd off this site http://elsasports.com/ it's based in the Czech Republic but the site is all in English, they offer some good features like mesh areas but as i said i have only ever orderd off them before, I don't know how they compare to the MSH jerseys as as far as i know elsasports only prints designs and doesnt stitch logos on to jerseys but they are high quality and the customer service I experianced there was very good, and they also gave good prices and even threw in some socks for us aswell :D

EDIT: They also numberd and named all our jerseys

I've never dealt with them personally, but I have seen many local teams that have gone through toughjersey hockeywear. They can make some very nice jerseys (much nicer than the bizarre montage of patriotic hockey/lacrosse illustrations on their home page would lead you to believe), and I'm pretty sure all numbers/letters/customization is in-house. I have no idea how their pricing compares, but as is often said at this site, support my local jersey manufacturer!

We get our jerseys printed from acejerseys.com. Our jerseys are based on dye sublimated printing (everything is printed into the fabric, no patches or heat sealing) and have proven to be pretty durable.

We also had them incorporate mesh into the jersey down the sides instead of solid fabric which helps to keep cool.

I'm looking to get some jerseys made up for our team and am not sure the best (cheapest for highest quality) places to go.  I live in Central Ohio, hockey isn't very big here yet.  So I'm thinking I might go online to order.  I am impressed with the MSH jerseys.  Any suggestions as to brand and a place to order who will do the full process (supply, letter, etc.)?  A professional shop is preferred as well.  Thanks.

OT Sports produced the MSH jerseys, see if they have a dealer near you. http://www.otsports.com

I like K-1 and AK, both have excellent quality, options, and pricing. You can even go online and pick out what you want then order at your LHS. Most hockey shops can order from these companies.

I like K-1 and AK, both have excellent quality, options, and pricing. You can even go online and pick out what you want then order at your LHS. Most hockey shops can order from these companies.

AK colors are often screwed up and K1 tends to be a lot more expensive. I always had good luck with SP compared to the other two, though it's sometimes a little difficult to communicate with them.

I like K-1 and AK, both have excellent quality, options, and pricing.    You can even go online and pick out what you want then order at your LHS. Most hockey shops can order from these companies.

AK colors are often screwed up and K1 tends to be a lot more expensive. I always had good luck with SP compared to the other two, though it's sometimes a little difficult to communicate with them.

That's wierd, I've done a shinpad load of custom orders from both companies and never had a color problem. If your talking about matching with socks, it's so much easier to buy their matching socks than to try to match their jerseys with CCM or Pearsox, etc.

Called OT Sports, the prices they quoted me for jerseys were just over 1/2 the price of the other companies listed. We'll go that route considering the large crowds we'll be playing in front of. :rolleyes:

Cross border shopping use to be a great idea for you Yankee folk, but the US dollar isn't going as far as it use to. For one more point of comparion you may want to try:

http://www.cyclonetaylor.com/jerseys.html

They're based here in Vancouver, BC. A good group of guys and they've done jersey work for me in the past.