Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buzz_LightBeer

Not a joke

I get to see him every year. Here in Fort Wayne, Indiana all we have to watch is the UHL. Fort Wayne Komets for any of you who follow the UHL. Thing about him is he can be a complete goon but also put the puck in the net and somehow set some pretty decent plays up when he wants to at times.

wasn't there a pic of him with detroit? I remember that because there was a pic of him wearing an RBK Practice jersey when everybody was wondering what they looked like

wasn't there a pic of him with detroit? I remember that because there was a pic of him wearing an RBK Practice jersey when everybody was wondering what they looked like

big_snake.jpg

Its pretty sad a guy who will never play in the NHL has his own webpage to for self-promotion. You would think that he would at least find fight clips where he actually won, too.

He's really popular with the first nations community. Thats probably why he's got a site. He's sort of a role model for them I guess.

big_snake.jpg

2 things to say

i get this alot.

Thats what she said.

very invetiable.