Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

New Warrior ad

They have already made the "Mac Daddy" in lax gear for a while now...

Correct me if I am wrong, the lax "Mac" was first. Remember, they were into lax long before hockey.

Correct.

I happen to like Warrior sticks. I like most of the clothing they had in their 06 catalog. I don't care about their marketing campaign even though I find it a bit refreshing. I bought a Warrior Starskie because it felt like the best stick out of the ones I looked at. Didn't hurt that everyone at my LHS raved about them.

I'll continue to buy Warrior products as long as they keep making a quality product. When the graphics are more important then what they are putting them on, I'll stop.

This Warrior add is old, they have the exact same one for a lacrosse product. Also, i heard they are coming out with lacrosse gear called the "Dolomite" and "Mac Daddy" next year.

Nike does this as well Eg. Apollo, Ignite and Quest I think Easton does aswell with baseball

I love the AK27 add. The peanuts add has been out for about 6 months there good to but nothing compared to the Kovalev ad

just one question.why did mission stop making those kind of add?

I'm going to say that those kind of add isnt right for the hockey market,(hockey is a sport not a fashion). But on the hands, it is pretty ''unique''(even if it was copied, i'm talking about the whole idea of making the gear fashion).I would say it a way to be different than all the other compagnie.

And once you got the anttetion of the public, now you show that your product is better.

For us MSHer, we know all the product but for my friend who saw that kind of add, will say oh damn this stick is nice, i want one. Humans in 2006 are ''like this''.

I happen to like Warrior sticks. I like most of the clothing they had in their 06 catalog. I don't care about their marketing campaign even though I find it a bit refreshing. I bought a Warrior Starskie because it felt like the best stick out of the ones I looked at. Didn't hurt that everyone at my LHS raved about them.

I'll continue to buy Warrior products as long as they keep making a quality product. When the graphics are more important then what they are putting them on, I'll stop.

I agree with this one. I love my Dolomite more than any stick I've used, and after getting an XN10, I thought it'd be hard to beat. The Dolomite has proved my thoughts wrong.

This Warrior add is old, they have the exact same one for a lacrosse product. Also, i heard they are coming out with lacrosse gear called the "Dolomite" and "Mac Daddy" next year.

Nike does this as well Eg. Apollo, Ignite and Quest I think Easton does aswell with baseball

yea easton steals all the same names for their baseball bats......the EXACT same names lol but i don't really see a problem with doing so, its the same company

but the baseball stuff is almost twice as expensive

stealth hockey stick $200 US

stealth baseball bat $350 US

I haven't played baseball in many years but I would assume that the bats will last a lot longer than the sticks.

A given that those bats are going to last longer, but they still dont exactly "last" like someone would hope for paying that much. One season is usualy MAX for a bat that expensive.

but the baseball stuff is almost twice as expensive

stealth hockey stick $200 US

stealth baseball bat $350 US

I haven't played baseball in many years but I would assume that the bats will last a lot longer than the sticks.

normally, yeah but some people with cash like around my neighborhood get new ones every 1-2 seasons since it may sound a little dead to them

but over all yeah they would last a lot longer than the stick

The Peanut ad was great...I will give them that....Warrior is doing things right...They are servicing their NHL players better than anyone right now...More sticks being played in the NHL = More sticks being sold at retail....