Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crazykeeper3317

New Gloves

i haven't tried the newer trappers because my LHS doesn't carry Brian's but I do love the look of the newer ones(except the new beasts).

Being here in Tampa I got to see Burkie sport his beasts and DX2s... even if the catcher only made a 2 game appearance before he went back to the eagle catcher.

#1 glove - TPS Bionic or Summit

The rest is just pure opinion.

RBKs I find are too small and too rigid, Vaughns I don't like because they use such an odd break that it feels like you have to contort your hand to put it on, Vapors are crap, Brians are very nice..especially the DX2 series, the new Itechs are too soft...blockers are nice, but their catchers are like wearing a piece of foam...felt everything in an 11.8 catcher.

Just my take.

Much prefer the Summit. Itech has nice break and is probably the lightest glove out there...but I found out that it's because it has the least amount of protection of the Senior Pro gloves (among the big names)!

If I could get my hands on a PRO RETURN, I'd try it again..but regular Senior PRO is not enough.

TPS gloves are my favorites hands down.