Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThePurpleCobra

Gas Prices

With the the Union shutting down the Alaskan pipeline for repairs it will be out for 6-12 months, I am just wondering what the gas prices around nation are like. So post your town state and gas price of ur town. Here the gas will shoot up to 5 dollers within 10 days!

Brunswick,Maine-$3.09

EDIT:FOR UNLEADED

Its $2.90 here in Eugene. I guess some major pipeline up in AK is being closed down for a couple months, so that'll jack up the prices around here.

$1.20 in NB, but we jump the border and go to Maine and get it at about $0.90. Save about $30 filling up the truck by goin' over across.

$1.20 in NB, but we jump the border and go to Maine and get it at about $0.90. Save about $30 filling up the truck by goin' over across.

Calais or Milltown?? Or are you further north??

I'm further north, Grand Falls, near Edmundston. I don't even know the town that we go to, Hamlin, you can tell their regulations there arent' the same as ours, cause their gas stations a dump.

I'm further north, Grand Falls, near Edmundston. I don't even know the town that we go to, Hamlin, you can tell their regulations there arent' the same as ours, cause their gas stations a dump.

Ahh, OK above Caribou. Kinda across the border from the old Air Force base.