Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

Equipment bag

The bag I was using for roller is about to roll over and die so I need a new bag. I'd like to get a smaller bag as I don't use that much gear for roller. I only need enough room to fit:

skates - size 13 mission

helmet(with cage) - size large

shin pads - 15"

gloves - 14"

and maybe elbow pads since lately i've taken a few hits to my elbows.

I was thinking about something like this. Possibly a referee bag, a juniors bag might work but obviously the skate pockets won't work. Any ideas? Thanks.

I'm using a Jofa 6550 bag that I got at sports authority. It lists the dimensions as 36x15.5x15.5, but seems smaller than that, and has 2 end pockets. It's more than enough for pickup (skates, shins, pants, an extra shirt), but it seems to get a bit tight for league games (add helmet, jersey, and elbow pads.) The helmet seems to take up the most space out of everything, especially since I wear a full cage.

My only complaint is that it doesn't have a shoulder strap.

I've been using a scuba diving mesh bag for my roller stuff for awhile now. It fits everything I need and continues to air out my stuff after I repack them in my bag. Think my roller stuff smells better nowadays.

Bauer Vapor XX bag junior size holds all of my roller equipment including skates. Has wheels and is super durable

I got injured and just recently just started looking again. My LHS doesn't have ref bags anymore and TSA doesn't have anything good :(