Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atheadrick

Nike Swift Olympic Hockey Socks

He was honest with me too but I can't help but wish things would have turned out differently. That being said, I'm still awaiting my "replacement" team Canada socks.

are these not for sale on the site originally posted in this thread, I can't seem to find the socks, only the swift jerseys...

thanks

So what is the story with these swift socks? Is Nike done making them now that Reebok has taken over the NHL outfits? I've tried a lot of searches on the web to find anyplace else that sells them and everything is a dead end.

So what is the story with these swift socks? Is Nike done making them now that Reebok has taken over the NHL outfits? I've tried a lot of searches on the web to find anyplace else that sells them and everything is a dead end.

Swift was never worn in the NHL. It's worn at the NCAA and IIHF level.

For those who are missing socks, have they rectified the situation?

Not yet...still waiting for my "other" pair of socks. Also, they haven't billed me the $5 difference like they were supposed to, so I have my doubts that the socks were shipped out. Hopefully that's not the case - I am going to call on Monday to see what's up.

I wore them last night. It was the first time I ever did not have to use tape on my socks. Even the bottom by my skate was tape free! I couldn't believe it but once I put them on I realized tape was totally unnecessary. I agree that they are very comfortable up top on the thigh. The socks were so snug though that after the game the back of my calf had two lines from the vertical mesh inserts on the back. BTW, I played really sh**ty but it had nothing to do with the socks! Just one of those nights........

i tried to order a pair when they had the blue ones earlier this week. Just got an email today with the "no stock left". Sucks, but i didn't really need socks anyway.

Just got my socks. Both pairs came (1 Slovakia blue, 1 Czech red). Thanks! Unfortunately I had to ship them to my parents so I can't try them until next Tuesday.

Update, just used the socks. They're a little big for me (5'6") but they felt alright. I still used tape to keep them snug. They felt real nice up by the thigh.

I talked to the Customer Service Rep and she said my order went out .ordered my four weeks ago and still haven't arrived. 1 province away

That's brutal service.

same here. great service.

extremeshot, it looks like you might have to get in touch with the shipping company used and talk to them directly. There is no way that your socks would'nt be there by now if they have'nt f-ed up.

extremeshot, it looks like you might have to get in touch with the shipping company used and talk to them directly. There is no way that your socks would'nt be there by now if they have'nt f-ed up.

FYI - They shipped my order using UPS. I'm in British Columbia. Shipping took 4-5 days. Good luck with your order.

FYI - They shipped my order using UPS. I'm in British Columbia. Shipping took 4-5 days. Good luck with your order.

If you guys have pictures of these socks, minding posting a few up...thanks!

I did a few pages back....page 10. And Drewhunz has some pictures comparing them to EDGE & Regular socks as well.

I did a few pages back....page 10. And Drewhunz has some pictures comparing them to EDGE & Regular socks as well.

Thanks man, wow those things look tight as hell, how do you get them over your shinpads, lol

do you even use tape?