Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cook22

best bfly pads... ever

what is the best butterfly pads ever  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm going to probably be the first of many to say this. so whenever you ask what the 'best' of anything is, remember this.

Its all down to personal preferance.

there are people who swear by vaughn, people who swear by tps, people who swear by smith. There is no 'best'

And also its technique, no pads are gonna give you a perfect butterfly if your technique isnt right.

Sorry, not trying to be a jackass but there is no real 'best'

I always thought the Koho 500 series were consider the best, EVER. He did say EVER and that great pad wasn't even on his poll list. :o

The Itech flybryd is actully the 9.8 Prodigy it's a hybrid pad that comes in 3

stiffnesses Soft, Med, and hard. The soft has 3 break med 2 breaks the hard no breaks. this is a very good pad but not as forgiving as the 11.8 in closing the 5 hole.

I'm going to probably be the first of many to say this. so whenever you ask what the 'best' of anything is, remember this.

Its all down to personal preferance.

there are people who swear by vaughn, people who swear by tps, people who swear by smith. There is no 'best'

And also its technique, no pads are gonna give you a perfect butterfly if your technique isnt right.

Sorry, not trying to be a jackass but there is no real 'best'

what he said.

yeah, you hear people talking about *best*. it's really what your comfortable with, what you like. but obviously, the itech 9.8 is gonna be better than the 4.8, that's about as far as you can say *better*. still, some prefer the dumbed down versions!