Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

New RBK Goal Pads

defintately is luongo

and they must be old 580s they look the same maybe he switched

Can't be old 580s, the 580s have more of a curve in the design... it looks like RBK is bringing back in a sense (since its RBK by KOHO) the 580 pattern...

_DSC0239_554007.jpg

I was going to say it looks like 590s. Weren't there complaints about the stiffness on the thigh area? Also it looks like it's going to be called RBK Premier Series 2 so my guess is that there will be 2 RBK pads, one stiffer, one softer like Koho had

yeah i like how these look flush and dont have as many stichtings on the oustside showing

now are these actually NEW pads or just a new design with the old construction and such?

_DSC0239_554007.jpg

I was going to say it looks like 590s. Weren't there complaints about the stiffness on the thigh area? Also it looks like it's going to be called RBK Premier Series 2 so my guess is that there will be 2 RBK pads, one stiffer, one softer like Koho had

Wow, looks like Cloutier has finally ditched his combo and go with a mask

Well since an RBK pad is a Koho pad ... Just an update of the premier series with a new graphic that harkens back to a very popular series.

As far as cloutier, he's practiced in masks before, doesn't mean that he'll actually play a game in one.

::m

Well since an RBK pad is a Koho pad ... Just an update of the premier series with a new graphic that harkens back to a very popular series.

As far as cloutier, he's practiced in masks before, doesn't mean that he'll actually play a game in one.

::m

he should play in a actual goalie mask be alot smarter and safer IMO

RBK and CCM are basically the same company aren't they??

RBK bought The Hockey Company (CCM, KOHO and Jofa). They kept the CCM brand, while using KOHO and Jofa technology in their RBK equipment. Most of the stuff is branded as RBK with Jofa tecnology or RBK designed by KOHO.

RBK bought The Hockey Company (CCM, KOHO and Jofa). They kept the CCM brand, while using KOHO and Jofa technology in their RBK equipment. Most of the stuff is branded as RBK with Jofa tecnology or RBK designed by KOHO.

Yeah I thought it was something like that ;)