Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

MSH Fantasy Football

For some reason Yahoo's blocked here, but I'll check when I get home. I agree about Ramsey, he's not a complete turd but people are going to be in love with Pennington again after yesterday.

Someone tasted my nunchucks this week, even with Ramsey eating up a spot.

I still have two guys playing tonight, 100 yards recieving and a couple touchdowns between them and it's a game again.

Good start for me, some iffy quarterback play will impact my wide receivers but I think I'll be fine as long as Bulger and Warner can stay healthy.

Who is Juicers? Might be willing to make a trade if I can get Holt and Leinart, not sure who you would want though. Also, I am taking offers for Moss.

Saw the proposal, working on a counter offer now. I want to upgrade at WR and am interested in Addai. Would trying to get Holt be a waste of my time?

Dammit, I'll be one QBing it again this week. I cannot stand the two QB line-up; this isn't Florida. I don't even think I have any depth to mess around.

Dammit, I'll be one QBing it again this week. I cannot stand the two QB line-up; this isn't Florida. I don't even think I have any depth to mess around.

Who isn't playing this week?

Supposedly Roethlisberger, but that was a couple days ago and I haven't checked again.

I picked up Batch just in case.

I was thinking about that, but I don't really want any Steeler QB let alone the back-up. I had Rivers as a back-up in another league and wow...11 passes? I'm going to go with the New England mentality that each week someone different will win a game for me.

I was thinking about that, but I don't really want any Steeler QB let alone the back-up. I had Rivers as a back-up in another league and wow...11 passes? I'm going to go with the New England mentality that each week someone different will win a game for me.

Roethlisberger's stats aren't any better than what Batch did last week. They should just save some money and cut Big Bonehead.

Looking for help at WR, depending on who you have to offer I can trade a QB, RB, TE, DEF or another WR. Also, not against more than one for one deals.

My computer was not at home for three weeks, so I came back and i was 1-2... I think I had a few injured players playing and a few Bye week team players playing.