Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

MSH Fantasy Football

I joined, as Dougie8

What time is the draft? I'm thinking I might not be able to get back from school in time.

I joined, as Dougie8

What time is the draft? I'm thinking I might not be able to get back from school in time.

I think it got moved up by yahoo, it was supposed to be an evening draft. Make sure you pre-rank your players

My computer froze and it took Westbrook and Moss for me in rounds 2 and 3, would have preferred taking a consistent WR and then a RB on a quality team but I am happy overall.

I was there for about the last five rounds, so for the team I got, I am very happy with my team. I got Peyton, so I'm hoping he pulls through for me.

I'd like to get a little more production from my WRs and my Rbs are average at best. I'll be in the middle of the pack.

Crap, totally forgot and fear what the hell my team looks like.

I don't see much, other than your above average QB's. Mcnair might have a stand out year. B.R, is questionable for a good season.

Well I was at football practice during the draft and didn't do any preranking... Time to check out how bad my team is. (Buster Hymens)

EDIT - Well, it's not nearly as bad as I thought it'd be. In fact, I probably turned out better than what I would have had I done the drafting myself, other than at the QB spot. Anyone have a QB to get rid of?

I don't have that bad of team, i got most of my pre-ranked players. Brady will be iffy, hopefully Vick can rush the ball a bit. I'm happy with my RBs and WRs. Defence is going to be iffy.

I have Ramsey.

I still think Ramsey could be a number 1 with a decent coach. You want Collins? It's not much but I could use some help at RB. come up with something and I'll consider it, 2 for 1 or 2 for 2 is fine too.

For some reason Yahoo's blocked here, but I'll check when I get home. I agree about Ramsey, he's not a complete turd but people are going to be in love with Pennington again after yesterday.

Someone tasted my nunchucks this week, even with Ramsey eating up a spot.