Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael9

x-box 360

Solo isn't that great, and in my opinion multiplayer gets old really fast. I played the single player demo and thought it was awesome, so I rented it for shits and grins. There's 4 or 5 campaigns to play through with 5 missions a piece, but I got bored with it after 2 days or so. Same deal for my friend. Maybe I just have ADD, but you can only shoot so many zombies before it just gets repetitive.

Hearing about a friend capping a fellow survivor in the face seemed worth it alone to me, but then again online gaming seems lame to me. Reading/ hearing about the douchebags who play the EA games makes me think I'd just have an aneurysm.

No, it's not because you're ADD,, it does just get boring quick. I HAD to have it, blew through all 4 campaigns they played multi-player.. it got boring quick. Almost as much of a disappointment as Gears 2.

For what it's worth Radio... I heard the same rumor before I bought mine, and all 5 that went ka-blooey on my were laying flat.