Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael9

x-box 360

you can also get a chargeable battery pack specifically for the wireless controller that hooks up to the system and charges the controller while playing. This is about 20 bucks and each charge lasts somewhere around 20 hours.

There's only two games you need for 360:

1) NHL 07 or nhl 2k7 (I prefer 2k7 because the AI on 07 is really stupid).

2) Battlefield 2

I prefer the chargeable battery packs with the recharge station, my friend has it and you never have to go searching for batteries and they charge pretty fast.

so i finaly got my x-box 360, got 4 games with it to. thanks for all the info guys, could someone please tell me if it is possible or not to save actual games to the hard drive. it's a little unclear to me when ir ead the thread.

Even if you erase all of the pre-loaded content on the Hard Drive you still only have 13.2 GB free I think. The other 6.8 GB are mostly taken up for the operating system I suspect. Much like when you get a new hard drive from the store and it says it is XX GB but is actually a little bit less.

Unless you plan on having a ton of music/video's on your HD, the 13 GB left should be fine.

just to add to this thread, I bought my xbox360 Premium on sale ($100 off) for $399 at future shop's boxing day dale :D so more or less i got the HD for free (with ghost recon/headset/mth live free as well)

hey i got another question about the 360. just got one over the holiday's and i can't seen to save hockey 2007 on the hard drive. it keeps on saying not enough room but i have 12 gb free of space is there an error on the gm or with the 360?

p.s

this is my first time working w/ 360. any help would be grea!

could someone please tell me if it is possible or not to save actual games to the hard drive.

Yes, but only with a DVD drive modchip.

and where would one be able to buy a dvd drive modchip.

dug up an old topic, but i have a problem...

i just got the red ring last night for the first time, it seemed like it was only 3 of the 4 lights was red and i turned the console off for about 5 minutes and then turned it back on and it was fine, same thing happens to me today only i tried the off and on trick 3 times and its not working, still seems like only 3 out of 4 lights are on. Am i screwed?

also, if my 360 is done for, I didn't get any kind of insurance, is microsoft still replacing when you get a red ring or will i have to shell out another 400 bucks?